HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
State Department says Secretary Tillerson is 'taking a little time off' amid tensions in the White House
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: July 26, 2017 07:24AM

Trump can't even keep them anymore. LOL

http://www.businessinsider.com/state-department-says-tillerson-is-taking-a-little-time-off-2017-7

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: State Department says Secretary Tillerson is 'taking a little time off' amid tensions in the White House
Posted by: Donny Moscow ()
Date: July 26, 2017 07:45AM

lmao

can you imagine if 6 months into Obama's first term Hillary announced she was taking a leave of absence because things were too fucked up in the white house? Fox News and rightwing radio would've had a literal field day.

There's something really wrong with this clusterfuck of a "president".

Re: State Department says Secretary Tillerson is 'taking a little time off' amid tensions in the White House
Posted by: REXIT ()
Date: July 26, 2017 08:33AM

No big loss. He hasn't done much since he's been there. Working is only a part-time job in this administration. I'm sure he's pissed that the lifting of russian sanctions was blocked, and finally sees that he's working for a real idiot. Good riddance.

Posted by: wargames ()
Date: July 26, 2017 08:48AM

rex has survived a lot of idiots to rise to the top of EXXON - Im sure he knows how to handle Trump. It may end up being like War Games tho - only way to win is not to play the game...

Posted by: btwr ()
Date: July 26, 2017 08:58AM

REXIT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No big loss. He hasn't done much since he's been
> there. Working is only a part-time job in this
> administration. I'm sure he's pissed that the
> lifting of russian sanctions was blocked, and
> finally sees that he's working for a real idiot.
> Good riddance.

He hasn't done much because Trump is taking his sweet time authorizing hires for the top floors of the Truman building. State is literally paralyzed at the moment because of the lack of high ranking officials to make decisions. No one in house wants to authorize anything because they are afraid they will get axed for doing so once political appointees eventually start working. I was critical of the Tillerson move at first, but he's done a pretty good job being impartial, and getting done what he can. Trump has no respect for the career public servant, or diplomats in general, and the country suffers because of it.

Posted by: the pawns of war ()
Date: July 26, 2017 09:04AM

> Trump is taking his sweet time authorizing hires for the

Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's part of Trump's super-strategic 3D chess game? He's carefully putting all his pieces into position.

Posted by: timefor breakfast ()
Date: July 26, 2017 09:06AM

Tillerson is presiding over the State Dept that Trump wants to cut funding by 28% and rarely uses because he thinks his brain is better than an army of scholars and diplomats that have devoted their lives and careers to International issues.

Trump wont even take a note-taker to talk with Puting for fear of leaks - using only the Russian interpreter. Trump also undercuts Sec of State on planned positions by tweeting bullshit from the Royal toilet.

If I were Rex Id be golfing with my buddies chatting them up about what to do working for this dangerous idiot...

Posted by: I VOTE YES! ()
Date: July 26, 2017 11:15AM

Nobody wants to work for Trump. Trump has no loyalty. As soon as an event happens that's bad Trump quickly blames somebody else. Typical 4th grader mentality.

Posted by: Trumplestilskin ()
Date: July 26, 2017 11:26AM

Hmmmm Where are all the Trumptards blaming this on Hillary? Fucking morons.

Posted by: just sayin' ()
Date: July 26, 2017 11:29AM

Trumplestilskin Wrote:
> Hmmmm Where are all the Trumptards blaming this on
> Hillary? Fucking morons.

Not as moronic as the dopes still claiming the election was hacked.

Posted by: agreeor die ()
Date: July 26, 2017 11:36AM

just sayin' Wrote:
> Trumplestilskin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hmmmm Where are all the Trumptards blaming this
> on
> > Hillary? Fucking morons.
>
> Not as moronic as the dopes still claiming the
> election was hacked.

Sad Clown nails it again and is 100% correct! Nothing happened in the election especially with Russia - the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIA are all wrong. Sad Clown is the credible source here!

All liberals are bad/sad and Republicans like Sessions Comey, Mueller and ALL of the US Intelligence are bad/sad deepstate liberal bad people. Makes my feels get very angry.

Posted by: I make mistake ()
Date: July 26, 2017 11:45AM

*Sad Clown please dont have angry feels for me, I think i messed up - Comey is a deepstate lib but was never ever a Repbulican - he is his whole live a filthy Independent which is code4 deepstate cucktard. He was never ever someone that said 'IMRepublican bee good!'

Im sorry I said he was deepstate Repbulican like Sessions.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 26, 2017 11:48AM

Deep state is two words.

Date: July 26, 2017 11:51AM

Trump kept Comey coming in and appointed Sessions. What does that make Trump? A dumb ass?

Posted by: are they really that dumb? ()
Date: July 26, 2017 11:52AM

LOL! People still believe the election was hacked!

Date: July 26, 2017 11:53AM

These scumbag rightards these days just say words they don't understand these days. None of anything that comes out of their mouth makes sense. Its like Trump is making them all paranoid chaotic mental patients like himself.

Posted by: 4th Grader? ()
Date: July 26, 2017 11:59AM

I VOTE YES! Wrote:
> Nobody wants to work for Trump. Trump has no
> loyalty. As soon as an event happens that's bad
> Trump quickly blames somebody else. Typical 4th
> grader mentality.

More like a 3rd grade spoiled little shit.

Posted by: me and you ()
Date: July 26, 2017 12:09PM

are they really that dumb? Wrote:
> LOL! People still believe the election was hacked!

Yes Sad Clown - amazingly they do!

They dont know like you and me that nothing ever happened in the 2016 election especially with Russia. CIA and FBI and NSA all giving us FAKE News.

They dont know the truth like me and u. Plot is all coming together now with deepstate and liberals and intelligence agencies and the legal system and all newspapers. Sessions is a liberal plant too.

Posted by: Stupid or ignorant, which one? ()
Date: July 26, 2017 12:17PM

me and you Wrote:
> are they really that dumb? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL! People still believe the election was
> hacked!
>
>
> Yes Sad Clown - amazingly they do!
>
> They dont know like you and me that nothing ever
> happened in the 2016 election especially with
> Russia. CIA and FBI and NSA all giving us FAKE
> News.
>
> They dont know the truth like me and u. Plot is
> all coming together now with deepstate and
> liberals and intelligence agencies and the legal
> system and all newspapers. Sessions is a liberal
> plant too.

Do some research on our vaunted intel report from Brennen, Comey and Clapper. All three agencies who contributed to the report had analysts who were picked by political appointees to do the analysis. Brennen, Comey and Clapper are now all in the crosshairs of upcoming investigations.

Sessions isn't a liberal. He isn't a plant. He's simply a political appointee who isn't doing what his boss wants him to do.

Posted by: replacements? ()
Date: July 26, 2017 12:22PM

So if Tillerson does quit, who do ya think would be a good candidate to take his place? I'm thinking maybe someone like Sarah Palin or Kid Rock would be a good fit, maybe even go full #maga and offer it to Sergei Kislyak. Someone who will pledge their utmost loyalty to Donald.

Posted by: asking ()
Date: July 26, 2017 12:49PM

Can anyone point to evidence the election was hacked?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.