HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
RushTards Completely Baffled By Trump Wanting Sessions Fired
Posted by: Chaos in White House ()
Date: July 25, 2017 04:50PM

CALLER: My ultimate point is, Rush, that when Jeff Session accepted the position, he knew what Donald Trump was. He knew what Donald Trump was trying to do. Yet he still decided that he was going to go his own way. So what Donald Trump is now doing is putting some outside instead of inside pressure on Jeff Sessions to, again, figure out a way to get Mueller fired without Jeff Sessions losing his job. I have no honest way of understanding how that might work.

I’m just looking at the human dynamic here. Rush, Donald Trump would never ask Jeff Sessions to do anything illegal. He is guileless. We both agree on that. What you see is what you get. So Jeff Sessions must feel, in his heart of hearts… To continue to not do what Donald Trump wants him to do, he must feel in his heart of hearts that Donald Trump is trying to get him to do something illegal, and I just don’t see that.

RUSH: No, I don’t… (sigh)

CALLER: Did I confuse that?

RUSH: No. You’re the first I’ve heard alleging that Sessions might think that what Trump wants him to do is illegal. That’s what gives me pause. I haven’t thought of it in those terms. I’ve thought about it in other ways. We’ve had some conflicting information. Admittedly, I’ve played a role in this. We’ve had some conflicting information presented regarding separation of powers.

CALLER: Right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RushTards Completely Baffled By Trump Wanting Sessions Fired
Posted by: ElRushbo is a liar. ()
Date: July 25, 2017 05:11PM

Today, Rush talked about Eric Holder dropping the case against the New Black Panthers because Holder and Obama were Black.

Actually, it was the Bush administration who dropped the criminal charges.

The Bush administration decided not to pursue the criminal charges, under Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez. Perez testified that the Bush Justice Department "determined that the facts did not constitute a prosecutable violation of the criminal statutes."

On. Jan. 7, 2009, two weeks before Barack Obama took over the presidency, the Justice Department (directed by J. Christian Adams) filed a civil lawsuit in U.S. District Court under the Voting Rights Act of 1965, accusing two men, as well as the New Black Panther Party and its leader, Malik Zulu Shabazz, of voter intimidation.

The case was dropped when the new Justice Department administration found there was no voter intimidation.

So, both the George W. Bush and Obama administrations found there was no voter intimidation.

Oh Rush, can you ever get your facts right?

Posted by: someveryangryfeels ()
Date: July 25, 2017 08:10PM

Sessions is a Deepstate Liberal plant who is very confuseddisloyal to our President and should never have been forced on the President by the Liberals. Sessions is a very bad liberal and makes me feel some sad feelings for Mr. President and some very angry feelings about HITLERY because she gave Sessions 700k for his elections in putting him inthere at Trump.

u can read this all at zerohedge or other infowarplaces too not FAKENEWS!!!

Posted by: Tirk ()
Date: July 25, 2017 08:23PM

someveryangryfeels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sessions is a Deepstate Liberal plant who is very
> confuseddisloyal to our President and should never
> have been forced on the President by the Liberals.
> Sessions is a very bad liberal and makes me feel
> some sad feelings for Mr. President and some very
> angry feelings about HITLERY because she gave
> Sessions 700k for his elections in putting him
> inthere at Trump.
>
> u can read this all at zerohedge or other
> infowarplaces too not FAKENEWS!!!

^Oh lord, the Trumptard excuses just get funnier and funnier. Trump and Trump supporters are such great comedy.

Posted by: drug-addled fatass ()
Date: July 25, 2017 08:33PM

Rush Limbtard

Posted by: TrumpsEgo ()
Date: July 25, 2017 08:49PM

Trump has ZERO loyalty to anyone around him. What a pompus asshole.

Posted by: string him up and maga ()
Date: July 25, 2017 10:00PM

someveryangryfeels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sessions is a Deepstate Liberal plant who is very
> confuseddisloyal to our President and should never
> have been forced on the President by the Liberals.
> Sessions is a very bad liberal and makes me feel
> some sad feelings for Mr. President and some very
> angry feelings about HITLERY because she gave
> Sessions 700k for his elections in putting him
> inthere at Trump.
>
> u can read this all at zerohedge or other
> infowarplaces too not FAKENEWS!!!

Yeah man, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions from southern Alabama is a TOTAL LIBCUCK! All that shit he did when he got appointed by Reagan was a deep state RUSE! Of the highest caliber!

This snowflake spent the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and 2000's playing a 2-D chess game to make us Trump voters actually think he was a conservative. The wool will not be pulled over our eyes! We play chess 3-D, not 2-D!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.