HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
God I love Trump!! Government shutdown if border wall isn't funded in next budget!!!
Posted by: P c retardz ()
Date: July 10, 2017 05:59PM

Trump is gonna win that deal!! This time the republicans can fund social security , Medicare and defense but just shut down the libtard dominated government agencies until the wall is funded. This is going to be a complete wipeout of librards

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/10/exclusive-mark-meadows-draws-line-in-the-sand-next-spending-bill-must-fund-president-trumps-border-wall/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: God I love Trump!! Government shutdown if border wall isn't funded in next budget!!!
Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: July 10, 2017 06:05PM

Life just keeps getting better.

Thank You, President Trump.

Re: God I love Trump!! Government shutdown if border wall isn't funded in next budget!!!
Date: July 10, 2017 06:14PM

Lol. Trump will balance the budget by cutting off Libtardz and build the wall too!!

Posted by: Bumper2 ()
Date: July 10, 2017 07:52PM

Bump

Date: July 10, 2017 09:16PM

Posted by: Pc retardz ()
Date: July 10, 2017 09:17PM

Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 10, 2017 09:18PM

He'll cave like a bitch. And you'll still be fooled like a bitch. And if he doesn't cave its because he has nothing left to lose.

Date: July 10, 2017 09:29PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He'll cave like a bitch. And you'll still be
> fooled like a bitch. And if he doesn't cave its
> because he has nothing left to lose.

The hell he will cave. It's win win for Trump. All the libtard agencies will be cut off and all the goodies to the people and defense will continue to operate while he's waiting for the tiny funding of the wall. Worst case scenario is that the Libtardz will be devistated and the budget will be balanced in one year.

Date: July 10, 2017 09:30PM

I don't know if you forgot but Republicans control congress and the budget. I don't know why you're referencing liberals you shit for brains.

Date: July 10, 2017 09:38PM

True.

The funding for the wall will be in the budget and there will be no shutdown.

Date: July 10, 2017 09:43PM

Funding for the wall. How much is that? Don't say things you don't understand. 32 billion dollars will be given for a fucking dumb useless wall?

Date: July 10, 2017 09:44PM

Fucking chump.

Posted by: tj today ()
Date: July 10, 2017 10:04PM

I swear he is Thomas Jefferson reincarnated.

What a great American and what a great leader.

Posted by: What Joke President ()
Date: July 10, 2017 10:08PM

Good work by republicans. American voters will cheer another clusterfuck gov shutdown.

So much for elected republicans to get stuff done in DC.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.