HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
i tax u not u tax me, obama.gov
Posted by: #thanksforthenews ()
Date: May 29, 2017 02:48PM

most of the agreement looks like this:

"Paragraph 2 of Article III amends paragraph 9 of Article 10
of the existing Convention. The amendments delete references to
paragraph 2 of Article 13 of the existing Convention to conform
to changes to that Article made in Article V of the Protocol."

this is obama.gov's attempt to modify taxation by JAPAN of USA (ie imports or usa companies in japan or whatever is taxable)

"to get closer to agreements to avoid double taxation by JAPAN of usa products"

there's a similar one with "attemps to come closer to avoid double taxation by Spain, Chile, ..." as well as "new extradition treaty" with most all South American Countries

----------------------------

in other words they are blessing the King of Spain rights to tax BOTH imports and exports while USA is crippled with a law taxing only exports: which foreigners are using to attack usa companies with

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i tax u not u tax me, obama.gov
Posted by: gcumx ()
Date: May 29, 2017 02:49PM

foreigners then cry havoc and protectionism when USA suggests they should enact the same "tax system" the other countries are (utilizing)

Posted by: ekhjy ()
Date: May 29, 2017 02:51PM

meanwhile we all KNOW for sure that all countries have heavly tilted the system using government funds to start and maintain major industries:

auto, airline, Samsung, GM, GE, subsidized farming, ...

and does any country really WANT the restriction of "open border business without any gov subsidies" and would they ever trust the other side hadn't done it?

i think neither

Posted by: umvlf ()
Date: May 29, 2017 09:44PM

correction:

Constitution article 1 section 9, "No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State."

it's imports that get taxed by usa if i had that reversed, but and other countries can/do tax their exports

-------------------
it's a wonder if the law still stands since any sale results in profit and any profit is taxed by IRS ?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.