HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WHY ???
Posted by: thinking thinker ()
Date: May 22, 2017 09:09AM

Offtop- this is NOT miz- I am a longtime lurker who is trying to figure this shit out- been on and off the board and see the drama is still playing- why don't they end it/shut it down NOW!!

1. Why hasn't Sharon and Toot simply put a formal notice of eviction on Miz's door + certified mail+ hire a courier/process server to do it +take video of doing the same (so he cannot deny he didn't get the notice come court time) to kick him out for good yet? VA law says with proper notice he can be formally kicked out as he is not a "tenant" or "paying rent" or has any utilities in his name likely. Sure he will argue I live here but in any event S/T can easily kick M out LEGALLY with 30 day notice. Miz is not 12 anymore. That and a protective order/trespassing order/SOMETHING to legally KEEP him out the house so they can live in peace.

2. If they don't want to kick him out- why have they not had him put in an institution yet? If i saw the same with one of my children instead of wasting money on lawsuits, I'd have him committed to some type of program...since he is over 18 and can legally refuse- see step 1 to get him out the house period.

3. What is M gonna do once S/T are both gone? Go move in with his brother or sister? Why did they move out willingly and M is still there? Why do they expect more from the other 2 kids (and they got it) yet gave up on M? I mean I see WHY it is obvious he has disabilities- but shouldn't he have been in some type of life skills program in High School? Or were S/T in denial their son even had a problem in the first place- until it was learned they could milk it for money?

I am really trying to understand the mentality of the PARENTS in ALLOWING this monster to continue wrecking their privacy (all over the internet now), their finances, and now they can't even die in peace knowing M will still be out here terrorizing people.

IDK just thinking outloud. Any thoughts welcome (except from M himself, I want to hear from OTHER PEOPLE).

IB M posts in this thread anyway...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WHY ???
Posted by: thinking thinker ()
Date: May 22, 2017 09:11AM

One more question- are S/T religious? Do they feel they will "go to hell" if they do not care for their son? He is a grown ass man, let him deal with his own BS and if he can't afford to live tough shit there are houses in Kansas he can rent with his disability check. Who said he has to live here in Rich Northern VA? I thought God helps those that help themselves?

Posted by: FFXU online internet troll ()
Date: May 22, 2017 09:15AM

This thread was posted by somebody who's obvously gay.

Posted by: pyeuh ()
Date: May 22, 2017 07:00PM

what did you miss a "Day's of Our Lives" episode or something ? why are you asking US ?

Posted by: mtmuu ()
Date: May 23, 2017 11:33AM

Inquiring minds want to know.

Posted by: lock him up ()
Date: May 23, 2017 11:56AM

This drama will be dragging on for years to come. There will be more arrests, lawsuits, and once Lizzie gets out of jail, possibly another killing.

Sharon and tootguy are convinced that their son is not responsible for his actions and so he is entitled to do whatever he wants. They will not only allow him to illegally troll this site, but defame, harass, and libel innocent people, and because little Willie is "Autistic" it's supposed to be ok. They don't seem to get the fact if you have a vicious dog you need to keep it locked up where it can't bite people, regardless of whether it's the dog's fault or not. William Moreno should be in a mental facility where he can't harm others or himself.

Since his parents insist on letting him run loose, there will be a huge celebration when another retard eventually blows that fat fucking pedophile's brains out.

Posted by: What's to understand? ()
Date: May 23, 2017 12:05PM

thinking thinker Wrote:
il it was learned
> they could milk it for money?
>
> I am really trying to understand the mentality of
> the PARENTS in ALLOWING this monster to continue
> wrecking their privacy (all over the internet
> now), their finances, and now they can't even die
> in peace knowing M will still be out here
> terrorizing people.
>
>

They fucked up raising their son but they don't want to admit that.

There really isn't much more to it than this bizarre denial.

Posted by: vcktp ()
Date: May 23, 2017 12:10PM

They're not going to kick miz out or show any kind of tough love because miz is a victim of cyber-bullying. Two internet predators (followed by the rest of the forum) singled out some poor autistic, pedophile because he's socially awkward and initiated a 'reign of terror'.

William has Asperger's and people obviously don't understand the condition that are suggesting he's at fault for any of this.

Posted by: Revise history much? ()
Date: May 23, 2017 12:27PM

vcktp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They're not going to kick miz out or show any kind
> of tough love because miz is a victim of
> cyber-bullying. Two internet predators (followed
> by the rest of the forum) singled out some poor
> autistic, pedophile because he's socially awkward
> and initiated a 'reign of terror'.
They singled him out because he posted shitty, fucked up things including on topics such as incest and infant rape.

Neither he or his parents ever acknowledged his part in this.

Furthermore, he keeps returning to this site to posit more of his garbage even though he was banned for his disgusting topics.

That family does a wonderful job in telling people why he needs to be coddled but they don't seem to feel the need to reign him in a little on his reprehensible antics.

Posted by: Innocent victim of circumstances ()
Date: May 23, 2017 12:34PM

Here are some of Miz's sayings.

His mommy must be so proud.
Attachments:
aaaaaamiz.png
aaaamiz.png
aaaamiza.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.