HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Underground Newz gets Comey fired
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: May 09, 2017 08:00PM

On March 15th I published "Bring the Pain" here's a snippet..

"Bring the Pain
By Christopher R Rice

Hello, I've produced several dozen articles (below) and waited patiently until the 15th to publish them. I have three goals, some long term some short. First I'd like to bring the pain to Google as I've already been doing. I'd also like to create "a crisis of confidence" in the system. And I'd like to remove James Comey from office."

http://undergroundnewzinc.blogspot.com/2017/03/bring-pain.html

And then Reuters published this: The Google backlash is growing By REUTERS/Stephen Lam

And today: In shock move, Trump fires FBI Director Comey

First, for everyone who participated getting these articles out and seen, a very big thank you. To everyone else, stop taking up space and do something.

By Reuters/Steve Holland and Jeff Mason

U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday abruptly fired FBI Director James Comey in the fallout over Comey's probe of Democrat Hillary Clinton's emails last year, saying Comey was no longer able to effectively lead the law enforcement agency.

"It is essential that we find new leadership for the FBI that restores public trust and confidence in its vital law enforcement mission," Trump said in a letter to Comey released by the White House.
Trump told Comey in the letter he accepted the recommendation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions that he could no longer provide effective leadership. Comey's term was to run through September 2023.

The decision, announced by White House press secretary Sean Spicer in a brief appearance before reporters, caught Washington off guard.

The White House released a memo by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein that provided the administration's justification for firing Comey.

"I cannot defend the Director's handling of the conclusion of the investigation of Secretary Clinton's emails, and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken," Rosenstein wrote.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Underground Newz gets Comey fired
Posted by: Hot Damn ()
Date: May 09, 2017 08:08PM

Damn, that's a nice delusion of grandeur you got there.

Date: May 09, 2017 08:11PM

I've been trying to get him fired for a long time, since he was appointed by Obama, but Comey really did his own self in.

Posted by: Trump's Retarded Daughter ()
Date: May 09, 2017 10:09PM

Trump told me that the reason he fired Comey was because of that cow fucking retard Christopher R Rice's "Bring the Pain"

Date: May 09, 2017 11:42PM

Comey used the AP story/virus to trick that kid he should've been forced out a year ago.

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo ()
Date: May 09, 2017 11:44PM

Hot Damn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn, that's a nice delusion of grandeur you got
> there.

It's what happens when U smoke crack, especially when U smoke crack with GerstainMANdoer.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.