HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is anyone looking for an assistant meat cutter position?
Posted by: Hambeast ()
Date: May 01, 2017 03:14PM

I am looking to hire in my replacement for maternity leave now (will be leaving late July early august) to train until then when I return assume a role as my assistant meat cutter and support the grocery store manager and executive butcher for tasks that may come along as needed.

It is a position in Manassas, 8:30-5pm M-F.

Must have confidence and a good meat presence, must be able to multi task and work under extreme pressure at all times, and strong meat cutting skills.

Please keep in mind that this is a grocery store with a prestigious international presence and professional appearance is required as our clients expect meat cutting with a touch of class and sophistication.

People with felony convictions are encouraged to apply but no one with domestic violence convictions please as it triggers my PTSD.

Please submit your resume to me as the hire decision will be made by me and the executive butcher.

Pay is 100% negotiable starting at 28k a year and up.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.