HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
When I was really, really young I would lick and suck on my babysitter's toes and feet and she let me. She would also kiss my on the lips!
Posted by: I had to be 5 or 6 at the time. ()
Date: April 25, 2017 11:42AM

I would crawl on the floor and lick her toes and kiss her feet. Sometimes she pretended that I shouldn't be doing it and she would lift her feet. A minute later her feet would be back on the floor and I'd be right back at licking her toes and kissing her feet. I'm sure it probably felt good to her.

She would kiss me on the mouth from time to time, but never with an open mouth.

As I got older, I remember being at another baby sitter's house and one of the girls she was watching at the same time would always ask me to kiss the soles of her feet. I was a couple of years older then. I remember it would give me a tingly feeling, but I don't recall getting a boner.

Now that I'm older I don't care much for feet. Most people's feet are gross!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When I was really, really young I would lick and suck on my babysitter's toes and feet and she let me. She would also kiss my on the lips!
Posted by: Hi "not William" ()
Date: April 25, 2017 11:56AM

So, "not Miz", how about these toes?
Attachments:
lizzie toes.jpg

Re: When I was really, really young I would lick and suck on my babysitter's toes and feet and she let me. She would also kiss my on the lips!
Posted by: Great Story Broner ()
Date: April 25, 2017 11:57AM

Is that how you and your mom Sharon got things going?

Posted by: We might have had da same sitter ()
Date: April 25, 2017 12:07PM

I have a sitter that would breast feed her daughter and let me suck on the other boob at the same time. Her milk was somewhat sweet. She would always tell me not to let anyone know. I was 7 or 8 at the time. I would suck her tits even after her daughter was done eating.

Posted by: dXuvG ()
Date: April 25, 2017 12:15PM

I wasn't home a lot in HS, so my parents had to get someone to watch my little sisters. I got home late one night, and parents had gone out. Sitter was there breastfeeding her kid when I walked in on her. She was kinda' chunky, but not unatrractive. Anyhow, I excused myself and went to bed. She came in an hour later, woke me up & said if I put on her underwear, I could sit in her lap, suck her tits and she'd give me a HJ. I took her up on it. I liked it.

Posted by: Hard to believe ()
Date: April 25, 2017 12:39PM

I had a babysitter that taught me how to fuck! She would blow me and let me cum in her mouth. She liked me sucking on her fingers while fucking her.

Posted by: dXuvG ()
Date: April 25, 2017 12:46PM

Hard to believe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She
> liked me sucking on her fingers while fucking her.

Ya' know, I had a student like that when I was a TA at a rather large State University. She liked it when I put her fingers in my mouth, especially when I was boning her. funny thing, she was an A student anyhow, but it was a curious thing in my department that everyone who taught, from the Dept. Chair down to us peon TAs had an A student that was doing us. The one lady who was AC-DC had a guy and a girl doing her.

This was a skinny chick, too. I later found out why skinny chicks like chunky white guys.

Posted by: STFU Miz... ()
Date: April 25, 2017 01:01PM

dXuvG Wrote:
> Hard to believe Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She
> > liked me sucking on her fingers while fucking
> her.
>
>
> Ya' know, I had a student like that when I was a
> TA at a rather large State University. She liked
> it when I put her fingers in my mouth, especially
> when I was boning her. funny thing, she was an A
> student anyhow, but it was a curious thing in my
> department that everyone who taught, from the
> Dept. Chair down to us peon TAs had an A student
> that was doing us. The one lady who was AC-DC had
> a guy and a girl doing her.
>
> This was a skinny chick, too. I later found out
> why skinny chicks like chunky white guys.

You sure are a "Chunky White Guy", Miz.

Posted by: I like chunky babysitters ()
Date: April 25, 2017 01:05PM

Especially babysitters with large, juicy asses!

Posted by: Mommy Dearest... ()
Date: April 25, 2017 01:09PM

Like Miz's mom.

Posted by: I guess I was a pedo? ()
Date: April 25, 2017 01:18PM

When I was about 13 or 14 my parents had me watch their friends 10 year old daughter so they could all go out and get drunk.

I had absolutely no intentions of making any moves on a 10 yr old but the girl was somewhat developed (she had starter tits) and was actually making very suggestive comments to me. At one point she said....."I know what a blowjob is" as if bragging. I was very uncomfortable about this whole situation but she kept egging me on so I said....."prove it".

She sat on my lap and was rubbing my crotch thru my pants. At first I was not even paying attention and neither was my dick, but eventually all her squirming and rubbing got my cock hard and she undid my pants and and pulled out my johnson. She rubbed it for awhile and finally licked the end a few times. Of course I came almost instantly. I don't think she was experienced in getting a cum blast. She screamed like a 10 yr old......hahaha.

Anyway, for a few years after that I was just waiting for the day when she told her parents what had happened and I was sure I was a dead man. But surprisingly, to this day she has never ratted me out. It has stayed our little secret. Now she is in her early 20s and pretty hot. But of course she wont give me the time of day now! But I can always say I gave her her first (I think) facial.

Posted by: yFVpY ()
Date: April 25, 2017 01:29PM

Mommy Dearest... Wrote:
> Like Miz's mom.

Sharon Moreno wasn't so hideous when she was younger. One question is at what age did she start having a sexual relationship with her son William Moreno? It could begun as a post partum psychosis, and then continued on through William's "adulthood". (Using the term adulthood loosely as applied to a 36-year-old uneducated unemployable retarded basement dweller spends his days harassing and defaming his Internet enemies.)

Sharon Moreno today looks like some kind of caricature of an aged, worn-out hooker.
Attachments:
moreno and mom.jpg
Sharon Moreno lingere.jpg

Posted by: Sharon, Daddy's little girl ()
Date: April 25, 2017 06:14PM

yFVpY Wrote:
One question is at what age did she
> start having a sexual relationship with her son
> William Moreno? It could begun as a post partum
> psychosis, and then continued on through William's
> "adulthood".

Her father ass raped Miz when he was 4 or 5.
Sharon held his head down.

After that, Gramps is the one who made Miz and Sharon go at it for his deviant delight.

Of course, initially Sharon and Miz were victims of Grandpappy PYBR.
Sadly, instead of getting the help they needed, they expanded on it.

Gramps really thought it was wrong when Miz and Sharon brought in children from outside the family.
Attachments:
aaasik.jpg

Posted by: Is that really Sharon in lace? ()
Date: April 26, 2017 07:35AM

If that's her, I wouldn't throw her out of bed! I would let her ride my face as long as she sucked my cock!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.