HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The President of the United States of America is a child molesting sexual predator married to a hooker
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: April 23, 2017 01:09PM

All of my life I have dreamed of something, something never comes but it always lead to nothing. In 2006 and 2008 I called for a boycott of US elections, I called it a VoteStrike, I published a website, articles and printed flyers at my own expense. I did this so that "we the people" could take back the voting process from big business and special interest.

The strike gained some momentum and was even supported by the US Border Patrol, Michael Moore, a Fire men's association, several teachers, professors, student groups and veterans. That was until Barack Obama came along claiming his campaign contributors were all "small donors" and he would bring about sweeping "change." When in fact Obama's main campaign contributor was Goldman Sachs. And Obama's idea of sweeping change was to maintain the status quo. But Americans did not want to be bothered by the facts they just wanted to drink the Kool-Aid.

Eight years later I was forced to watch the republicans fall for the same old song and dance that Obama gave the rank and file democrats. Trump wasn't even original about it, his wife stole Michelle Obama's (Kool-Aid) speech from Barack Obama's acceptance speech in '08 for Christ sake.

For some reason after watching Hillary get beat badly by some scrawny unknown Senator from Chicago who had never even been on a national stage, people somehow thought Hillary could beat Trump.

Here's the thing, imagine if Americans had held a general strike in 2008 as I was calling for and suppose we had taken back our voting process from the monied interest that still control it today. Imagine where we could be right now. Imagine US troops coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan and all those billions and billions of dollars would still be in our Treasury. Thousands of US soldiers would still be alive today. And we would've brought back democracy and a functioning Republic for our children. Instead we have given our children $20 trillion dollars worth of debt, a president who is by his own admissions a sexual predator and married to a prostitute, not to mention claims from victims about him being a pedophile, we also give our children WWIII.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and see what happens. Turn on your mighty nightly news and fill your head full of (Kool-Aid) lies. While the US government goes after WikiLeaks and then pay people like Bill O'Reiley $25 million a year for their BS. But, whatever you do, don't support independent alternative media, just let them starve. And don't forget, God bless America.
Posted by Christopher R Rice at 6:00 AM
Attachments:
z_Vote_Strike.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The President of the United States of America is a child molesting sexual predator married to a hooker
Posted by: It would suck to be you. ()
Date: April 23, 2017 05:07PM

Lol. What a fucking weirdo you must be.

Re: The President of the United States of America is a child molesting sexual predator married to a hooker
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 23, 2017 06:17PM

These are facts, not to mention she was an illegal alien with a tard anchor baby.

Posted by: face your past gerry ()
Date: April 23, 2017 06:18PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These are facts, not to mention she was an illegal
> alien with a tard anchor baby.

Remember when you said Tim Kaine would be president after Hillary then doctored the post after you got it wrong? We remember.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2240524.html

Posted by: foot long ()
Date: April 23, 2017 06:25PM

Attachments:
1472527261964.gif

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: April 23, 2017 06:26PM

You are a good writer. You should write a book!

Posted by: ooppa ()
Date: April 23, 2017 06:30PM

Attachments:
RMACK6E.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.