HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Has eesh ever actually met Meade?
Posted by: Inquiry ()
Date: March 28, 2017 10:26PM

If he's such a big fan of his, why don't they get together for lunch or something?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Has eesh ever actually met Meade?
Posted by: They tried... ()
Date: March 28, 2017 10:56PM

eesh was going to take Meade to an all-you-can-eat buffet somwhere in Richmond, but the proprietor saw those two waddling down the street, and closed up shop.

Other that that, yes, they have met. Eesh attends Meade concerts if they are free (most are). But he likes to amuse himself by throwing peanuts at Meade during the performance, so that by the end of the show Meade's attitude toward eesh is fairly acrimonious.

Posted by: yes ()
Date: March 29, 2017 07:42AM

I went to a Meade concert and eesh was there, They seemed to get along fine and at one point I saw the two of them talking in a friendly manner about something. It was a small crowd and Meade certainly needs every fan he can get. (I did NOT see Meade's other fan from Fairfax Underground, Karen Leiser.)

Again, nobody threw any peanuts or anything else. Everyone including eesh was civil and polite. Miz hates Meade and it may be Miz who is trying to stir up something with eesh and Meade.

Posted by: the crowd loved it ()
Date: March 29, 2017 09:48AM

Eesh actually got up on stage with Meade last year and performed a duet with him, that "I Had the Time of My Life" song from the Dirty Dancing movie. It was actually really cool.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.