HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
SCOTUS hearings begin today. Democrats must fight tooth and nail to keep Gorsuch out!
Posted by: Tarlton. ()
Date: March 21, 2017 11:00AM

the SCOTUS nomination was illegally stolen from the democrats during the Obama administration. it is time to respond in kind by doing everything possible to ensure Gorsuch doesn't get nominated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SCOTUS hearings begin today. Democrats must fight tooth and nail to keep Gorsuch out!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 21, 2017 11:25AM

Not really hope they filibuster.

Re: SCOTUS hearings begin today. Democrats must fight tooth and nail to keep Gorsuch out!
Posted by: DpLMp ()
Date: March 21, 2017 11:55AM

29 posts into the day - this is the contributions that Gerry made to the forum:

Not really hope they filibuster.

& Ur complaint is? It's not though. I crush and demoralize those cockroaches.

It's fun though. I call them monkeys in a barrel. They are highly corrupt, pathological liars, stupid, angry and insecure though. As a result when their bird brains come up with a shred of propaganda or revisionism they jump all over that. This whole topic for instance. People don't associate with them on free forums because they are vulgar, unintelligent, intolerant and low class degenerate. As

See lol.

Right wing ideas lol. There is no such thing as right wing ideas. Right wingers are the genetically and intellectually inferior retards of society that have a personal animose as a result they communicate via memes not original ideas and discourse. They use pictures, chest beating and hand waving to communicate. 1 out of 100 rightard posts is an original though. The rest is like dealing with m

The Russian Mole President and Traitor.

That's your boy, your fellow rightard. It's a mental condition.

My big ass dick in your mouth is a citizen of the United States on this site every single day.

Good one, you got me this time with the same shit you said 50 times before lol! No ones ever going to accuse you of being creative lmao.

Your country? Who the fuck are you turd? Nah buddy you got it all wrong. I'm the alpha, the man, the boss. You're the anon multi name troll with names mostly mirroring my own. You're secondary, a byproduct, waste. You can never be great, never be like Gerry. The best you can do is try to hang off my pant leg.

You're my bitch. A loyal daily bitch. Truly a blessing.

Come in man you gotta step it up with some originality. Do I intimidate you? Don't be such a bitch. It's the internet, I can't hurt you.

Who is Ravi you insane motherfucker? Can I ask you a question? Would you suck my dick because I am certain you would.

lol, hahahaha, I appreciate you. Don't ever think I dont.

Come here bitch, let me show you a real man. Dance for daddy. Come on bitch, got you dancing. Don't you ever think I don't appreciate your faggot ass.

You're my bitch. You don't get it? You're my bitch. hahahahahahaha lol hahahaha.... You're precious. Come here bitch.

And you're my online troll shadow. What does that

Not even that hot. But she's hardcore.

She fucking turns me on, I don't know why.

Do you think Jen Psaki is hot?

Don't get all defensive and shit. I know you white dorks stick together and get all insecure and shit and vote in Trump lol.

You ain't got the bitches like we got the bitches. We got the bitches bro.

lol lol hehehehe! lol! hahahaaha

See the problem is you people have no understanding of what the presidency requires. I am convinced you are oblivious to the awesome responsibility bestowed upon the presidency. For some reason along the way, rightards stopped caring about that aspect.

NonSequiturerer2! That's a nice name. I like that shit.

Dude, how you motherfuckers still haven't caught on to how big of a bitch Trump is is still beyond me. Can't believe ya'll nominated him. WTF is wrong with you people. You have zero sense of sensing character. Thing about Trump though is he's dumb. Here's the moral of the story. Everyone listening? Never ever underestimate the ability of a dumb ass whom has an education and life long exp

Tell me this guy doesn't come off as awkward and mildly tarded? Just saying, somebodies gotta say it.

Four!!!

Tucker Carlson, really? I fucking pity you. I just watched exactly 3 minutes of him and wanted to stab myself in the eyes with a fork. Fuck you people have a lot of patience and group think and loyalty and tard.

To be honest - this is the typical brainpower of a typical radical lib I come across. Unable to succeed in life like normal people their only goal is to become wreckers and tear down society.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: March 21, 2017 12:05PM

Tarlton. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the SCOTUS nomination was illegally stolen from
> the democrats during the Obama administration. it
> is time to respond in kind by doing everything
> possible to ensure Gorsuch doesn't get nominated.
Attachments:
liberals.jpeg

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 21, 2017 12:11PM

This nomination needs to be filibustered. If they go nuclear it's only an extension of their original theft. The nominee needs to be a centrist compromise pick given the fact this was Obama's rightful pick.

Posted by: #fakenews ()
Date: March 21, 2017 12:16PM

Tarlton. Wrote:
> the SCOTUS nomination was illegally stolen from
> the democrats during the Obama administration. it
> is time to respond in kind by doing everything
> possible to ensure Gorsuch doesn't get nominated.

Too late, Tardton. He's already been nominated!

Posted by: If you hadn't noticed... ()
Date: March 21, 2017 12:27PM

#fakenews Wrote:
> Tarlton. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > the SCOTUS nomination was illegally stolen from
> > the democrats during the Obama administration.
> it
> > is time to respond in kind by doing everything
> > possible to ensure Gorsuch doesn't get
> nominated.
>
>
> Too late, Tardton. He's already been nominated!

Tardton's kind of slow.

Posted by: WLT ()
Date: March 21, 2017 12:47PM

All democrats do is obstruct and insult good Americans.

Posted by: acommonsensepolwatcher ()
Date: March 21, 2017 01:50PM

Dems might as well let this nominee slide through. Save their fire for the next one. There will be a handful of so-called Republicans that will support picking a like replacement for one of the likely liberal retirees. The Republicans may not get the support from some of their party to break the filibuster on a hard core conservative to replace a lib. But they surely will on this judge.

Posted by: Nanner Nanner ()
Date: March 21, 2017 01:52PM

SC's gonna be Reeeeepub

Nothing you can doo-ooo

nanner nanner nanner

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Date: March 21, 2017 01:58PM

I love giving handies to black homeless men in DC.

Date: March 21, 2017 02:18PM

I bathe my face with salty jizz.

Posted by: _ Tarlton _ ()
Date: March 21, 2017 03:39PM

What? My hobbies are my hobbies....

Date: March 21, 2017 03:40PM

YOU are just "JEALOUS" because you LOST the BIG CONTEST!!!!!!!

trump-pointing.jpg?quality=90&w=650

"RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!!

"Hunter Biden" is THE FIRST SON of a So-Called "SITTING U.S. PRESIDENT" To Be CONVICTED Of FEDERAL GUN CHARGES !!!!!!!!!!!
"Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !! "Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFLATION UNDER "Joe Biden"
GAS PRICES HAVE DOUBLED!!!!!!
Rental cars +43% over last Sept
Used cars 24%
Bacon 19%
Hotels 18%
Beef 18%
Pork 13%
Eggs 13%
TVs 13%
Kids' shoes 12%
Furniture 11%
New cars 9%
Chicken 8%
Apples 8%
Restaurant prices: 5%
Electricity 5%

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" Has FAILED AMERICA:

1) AFGHANISTAN (You Saw What Happened!!!)

2) ECONOMY (LOOK!!! Inflation!!!)

3) SOUTHERN BORDER ( WE Are "BEING OVERRUN"!!!)

4) GAS PRICES Have "DOUBLED" !!!!!

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" is An EMBARRASSMENT to OUR NATION !!!

Let's WORK TOGETHER To IMPEACH "Joe Biden" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be Eligible to Register to Vote in Virginia a Person must:
*Be a resident of Virginia (a person who has come to Virginia for temporary purposes and intends to return to another state is not considered a resident for voting purposes).
*Be a U. S. Citizen.
*Be 18 years old (any person who is 17 years old and will be eighteen years of age at the next general election shall be permitted to register in advance and also vote in any intervening primary or special election).
*Not be registered and plan to vote in another state.
*Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
*If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored.

Posted by: _ Tarlton _ ()
Date: March 21, 2017 03:41PM

Mmmmm. That tongue. Daddy Tarlton wants...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.