HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Vancouver man spends two months living in storage locker (Official Video)
Date: February 26, 2017 06:12PM

I love how people are focusing on how horrible it is he's doing it but not publicizing why. Write a fucking story on sky high property values. You know the reason he's living in a fucking storage locker? He can't afford a fucking apartment (at least not at that time). It says a lot when there's no other living alternatives besides fucking storage lockers. The U.S. and Canadian governments need to cut down zoning and living laws so that people can build small properties on the cheap to live out of. Buying a home is a fucking pipe dream for most millennials when you can barely scrape by and feed yourself when living in an apartment. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I'd love to downsize to something that small to be able to save money to eventually buy a small house or get a better job and live more financially free. Ugh. I could bitch all day about our archaic property and housing laws. It's just asinine that there is no cheaper alternative living solutions beyond apartments and houses.

Vancouver man spends two months living in storage locker (Official Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lCM3cp8g48

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vancouver man spends two months living in storage locker (Official Video)
Posted by: bCEYT ()
Date: February 26, 2017 09:34PM

this is a communist story from telemundo and or fairfax democrats are trying to promote

they intend to do this to republicans in fairfax, and are posting PURE PROPAGANDA to mis-inform the public that it's common practice

nothing is further from the truth

what's true is if you fall for it, they will be giving their children new homes that mexicans built before the kids even work to earn a home

fuck democrats abusive governing and use of illegals to stay in power

Posted by: mass hystera at ffxu dot comeeee ()
Date: February 27, 2017 01:40PM

dudeeeeee 2 THUMBS UP TO THIS HIPPIE MAN FOR SHOWING THE WORLD HOW TO LIVE FOR under 100 bucks a month for rent... FUCK THE SYSTEM! FUCK THE 9-5 modern day slaves shit

Posted by: Nigslayer ()
Date: February 27, 2017 01:44PM

Lol I can't even store my reloading bench or any of the stuff in them.

Posted by: GerAnon ()
Date: February 27, 2017 02:12PM

Whoa Gerry your overdoing the testosterone thing...dial it back...you've been busted. Sorry

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.