HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Killer twice confesses on video to killing beautiful woman and there is forensic evidence, but killers sister says he's been framed because "he black"
Posted by: Chanel Lewis Dindu Nuffin ()
Date: February 06, 2017 02:36PM

“I think the cops framed him because he’s a black person. They couldn’t find anyone else to pin this on, so they pinned it on my brother,” Theresa Forbes, 36, told reporters.

Asked about the alleged forensic evidence against her sibling, Forbes said,“The DNA lies sometimes. They wanted to get confirmation so they framed him for murder.

“My family, we are God-fearing people. The Bible tells us ‘Do no kill’—we do
As for her sibling’s alleged confessions, “I think they coerced him into a confession. They tricked him,” Forbes added.

“I’m sorry for [the victim’s family’s] loss, but they have the wrong person in custody,” Forbes said.

She added that her brother “did not have any problem with women.”

“He has nieces, and he played with them,” Forbes told reporters.

She said his behavioral issues in high school consisted of “regular stuff. He made regular problems.”

http://nypost.com/2017/02/06/jogger-suspects-sister-thinks-he-was-framed-because-hes-black/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Killer twice confesses on video to killing beautiful woman and there is forensic evidence, but killers sister says he's been framed because "he black"
Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: February 06, 2017 03:55PM

Chanel guuuurrrrllll. You needs to gets yourself a lawyer girl. Johnny muhfuckin Cochran on the spot nigga. Girl, do you want to get paid yo? Fuck! Get yourself one now girl.

Re: Killer twice confesses on video to killing beautiful woman and there is forensic evidence, but killers sister says he's been framed because "he black"
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 06, 2017 04:03PM

Well, it isn't like the cops never coerced a confession or two.

But chances are 95% that the violent, primitive ignoramus is guilty.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: February 06, 2017 04:04PM

They found the retarded Gerry chimp looking nog's DNA under her finger nail and on her cell phone. Nog trying to act all retarded but the liberals of NY will let him off on a life sentence. Didn't do nothing. We would have Emitt Till'ed him at one time, still not too late.

Posted by: ButtHurtOlympics ()
Date: February 06, 2017 04:58PM

"DNA lies"

Good luck with that defense.

Posted by: Colin Flaherty Knows ()
Date: February 06, 2017 08:48PM

Don't make the black kids angry.

Posted by: Looks retarded to me ()
Date: February 06, 2017 08:58PM

3CE5C83F00000578-0-image-a-2_14863889312

Posted by: Angelo Esposito ()
Date: February 06, 2017 08:59PM

Liberals don't care about us wops because we aren't real "white " people.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.