HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gerry, my curry nigger friend, it's going to be a LONG 8 years if you blow your outrage load all at once.
Posted by: dhdfj ()
Date: January 22, 2017 02:09PM

Your stupid shtick is going to get real old, real fast here if you get outraged by everything Trump does right away. Trickle it out slowly like a golden shower.

Just a friendly piece of advice my curry nog friend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry, my curry nigger friend, it's going to be a LONG 8 years if you blow your outrage load all at once.
Posted by: Sniff sniff ()
Date: January 22, 2017 03:57PM

Attachments:
image.jpeg

Re: Gerry, my curry nigger friend, it's going to be a LONG 8 years if you blow your outrage load all at once.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: January 22, 2017 04:06PM

I am the moderate voice among the majority dissent. The entire nation is in an uproar. I'm not the source of your fears, the people are.

Posted by: Goatfucker2 ()
Date: January 22, 2017 04:11PM

Like the huge difference made by the ugly, fatass, old cat women yesterday? You are stinkin' Paki pussy!

Date: January 22, 2017 04:12PM

Got you all worked up. I'd say that's the difference right there.

Date: January 22, 2017 04:15PM

No, Those stupid cunts make me laugh. As far as you...I just hate stupid sand niggesr...who are wrong about EVERYTHING!

Date: January 22, 2017 04:17PM

Don't let hate consume you. You're fighting for crooks and con artists and elitiests. The rest is all bullshit. You seem pretty fucked in the head to be reasoned with though. Wish you well.

Date: January 22, 2017 04:32PM

Ravi, My little Paki...I don't post 24/7 like you...I have a life. You are a hopeless soul.

Date: January 22, 2017 04:35PM

You sir are my bitch and post incessantly under versions of my name. You have no life. Your life is what I dictate it as.

Date: January 22, 2017 04:38PM

Someone maybe, not me, my little dicksmoking camelfucking retard. Try to learn something about how the government in our country works before spouting shit, snowflake.

Posted by: fidd ()
Date: January 22, 2017 04:56PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am the moderate voice among the majority
> dissent. The entire nation is in an uproar. I'm
> not the source of your fears, the people are.

We dont fear but I dont want to have to kill woman wearing pink shit, I would look mean, but theyre so scary.

Posted by: You mad? ()
Date: January 22, 2017 06:50PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You sir are my bitch and post incessantly under
> versions of my name. You have no life. Your life
> is what I dictate it as.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.