HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Secret Service says Moochelle Obozo was a real rude bitchy cunt just like Hillary!
Posted by: not at all surprised ()
Date: January 21, 2017 11:43AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Secret Service says Moochelle Obozo was a real rude bitchy cunt just like Hillary!
Posted by: Xjxjxjc ()
Date: January 21, 2017 11:56AM

I bet they are grateful to have classy, wealthy folks use to 24/7 protection and appreciates it like the Trumps.

Re: Secret Service says Moochelle Obozo was a real rude bitchy cunt just like Hillary!
Posted by: Frank S. ()
Date: January 21, 2017 12:12PM

Such a thoroughly sourced report.

Posted by: First Whore ()
Date: January 21, 2017 02:03PM

I'm sure the "First Whore" (or "Third Lady"...well, not "Lady" actually) will be much more compliant.

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: January 22, 2017 08:01AM

I can't speak of Michelle and the USSS but I can regarding Hillary. I have friends who were agents back in the Clinton days and the, without hesitation, state that Hillary was the meanest and rudest bitch known to man towards them. She tried ordering them to carry her bags and crap that they have no business doing.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: January 22, 2017 08:03AM

What's the source?

Why do you faggots comment on fake news?

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: January 22, 2017 08:23AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's the source?
>
> Why do you faggots comment on fake news?

Why do you?
Attachments:
LJCfAQ2zhOxRr3OnKkbis-53S8Q.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.