HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Blacks are so dumb, though !
Posted by: RightonTrack ()
Date: December 29, 2016 09:57PM

I swear I am not a racist. I try to believe in everyone. EVERY RACE (except blacks) will do well under the right education system and the right advantages. Mexicans, Asians, American Indians, etc. They have proven this. Scientists. But Blacks simply cannot do anything for themselves. What is wrong with them? African nations are the most poorest in the world.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blacks are so dumb, though !
Posted by: NYxVj ()
Date: December 30, 2016 05:42AM

"I am not a racist" followed by "blacks cannot do anything for themselves": not only are you a racist, but your own words expose you to be an idiot.

By the way, what have YOU done?

Gone from slavery to contribute great things like botanist GWCarver or educator Jennie Dean? Invented anything lately like Frederick McKinley Jones whose refrigeration system revolutionized shipment of food? Or physicist Alcorn's xray spectrometer? Or opthalmologist Bath, who patented laser eye surgery device for removing cataracts in 1988? Hey, have you directed pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins lately?

Taking pride in something to which you contribute nothing is foolishness. An accident of birth is not an achievement.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 30, 2016 06:03AM

NYxVj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "I am not a racist" followed by "blacks cannot do
> anything for themselves": not only are you a
> racist, but your own words expose you to be an
> idiot.
>
> By the way, what have YOU done?
>
> Gone from slavery to contribute great things like
> botanist GWCarver or educator Jennie Dean?
> Invented anything lately like Frederick McKinley
> Jones whose refrigeration system revolutionized
> shipment of food? Or physicist Alcorn's xray
> spectrometer? Or opthalmologist Bath, who patented
> laser eye surgery device for removing cataracts in
> 1988? Hey, have you directed pediatric
> neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins lately?
>
>
> Taking pride in something to which you contribute
> nothing is foolishness. An accident of birth is
> not an achievement.

You counter the OP's assertion with a handful of achievements. But you don't mention the scores of hand outs the blacks have had but failed to benefit from over the years.

Welfare (which is abused), scholarships (sadly based on athletics rather than academics), public housing (they use the hallways of their own homes for bathrooms), Affirmative Action (resulting in unqualified people in important positions) the NAACP, and United Negro College Fund, all exercises in futility.

Take any neighborhood or city that blacks moved into and dominated... properties neglected, crime rampant. Can you name any community that actually improved after becoming predominantly black?

Pointing out uncomfortable truths isn't racist, although the typical douchebag response is to deem this bigotry (which the blacks themselves are among the worst bigots), in an attempt to end the debate. And it usually works, changing the nature of the discussion.

Why indeed have blacks remained societies retarded step children? Bigotry hasn't slowed the advance of the Jew, why should it handcuff blacks from gaining prominence?

Posted by: pDvGT ()
Date: December 30, 2016 06:40AM

I see the world differently than you. I see individuals, not groups. Individuals achieve, have bigotry, are generous, intelligent or thieving.

The OP said "blacks cannot do anything for themselves" - I do not see that as an "uncomfortable truth", but as a racist lie, as evidenced by achievements of many individuals.

There are many community characteristics that affect the achievement of individuals. I do not blame racism alone - nor primarily - for the plight of poor inner city blacks. Nevertheless, racism is real (evidenced here) and stupid - and it is harmful, for example, to an individual middle school kid of color that might come across the BS on this site. So I counter the racist view with my own, which I believe is much more prevalent than "blacks cannot do anything".

Posted by: I judge everyone individually ()
Date: December 30, 2016 07:06AM

I have friends from all walks of life. I also work with a very diverse group of people and have at every one of my jobs over the last 30 years. I have helped homeless people, people who are just down on their luck, family, friends and strangers.

I have had my fair share of exposure to systems that are abused. I have seen people who were given a second chance just throw it away as if it were trash. I have seen desperate people do desperate things. I have witnessed these things from every group from society that exists. People are people. Human nature can't be changed.

I have also witnessed people who picked themselves back up, brushed it off, and put themselves back into this game called life. People who have overcome the odds and clawed their way back on top. People who don't just settle for what the government wants to give them. People that don't rely on assistance.

Bad things happen to good people and good thing happen to bad people! It's how people deal with situations and others that define their character, not the color of their skin, not their nationality, not their language, and not their ancestors!

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: December 30, 2016 08:25AM

^^^^

Could have been a post from the lib in DC that got smoked by a nigger on Christmas day.

The niggers love that you pretend to not see them coming.

You may THINK it makes you a "good person". In the end it makes you a victim.

Posted by: hwKWj ()
Date: December 30, 2016 01:32PM

That case is a criminal justice (courts) problem - like in Chicago - letting known criminals keep committing crimes. And, yup, the people living in those communities have to come to this realization to solve it. Meanwhile, racists muddy the waters, declaring he did it because he's black or he's innocent because he's black - and these assholes point at each other as proof that there are idiots that think that way. I'm sick of racist stupidity.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.