HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Illegal alien nicknamed Taliban senteced for killing teen at Barack Obama Academy
Posted by: yes it's real ()
Date: December 03, 2016 08:32AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Illegal alien nicknamed Taliban senteced for killing teen at Barack Obama Academy
Posted by: KKKillary KKKlinton. ()
Date: December 03, 2016 08:49AM

Liberals kid. Good. They get what they deserve.

Re: Illegal alien nicknamed Taliban senteced for killing teen at Barack Obama Academy
Posted by: CvNYW ()
Date: December 03, 2016 09:10AM

What a rotten thing to say that a child deserves death for having "liberal" parents. Sounds like the same philosophy as radical Islam.

Date: December 03, 2016 09:46AM

CvNYW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a rotten thing to say that a child deserves
> death for having "liberal" parents. Sounds like
> the same philosophy as radical Islam.

Liberals want open borders which is illegal and this is what they get for it. Liberals defend Islam and you use the word radical before it and it just shows your lack of knowledge. There is no need to say radical islam. Islam is islam and correlates right in line with liberalism. Evil is evil no matter what you call it. You liberal shit heads need a taste of your own medicine. You vote to let killers into this country then you deserve what happens as a result. Why do you even care, it was just a post birth abortion.

Posted by: pD7C3 ()
Date: December 03, 2016 02:30PM

CvNYW Wrote:
> What a rotten thing to say that a child deserves
> death for having "liberal" parents. Sounds like
> the same philosophy as radical Islam.

If the children of leftards someday grow out of leftardism, they will be welcomed into the human race.

Until then, they are the soulless offspring of vermin and fair targets for whatever comes their way.

I save my tears for mine.

Posted by: GerryMandererDos ()
Date: December 04, 2016 08:49AM

yes it's real Wrote:
> http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/02
> /illegal-alien-nicknamed-taliban-sentenced-to-life
> -in-prison-after-shooting-death-of-american-studen
> t/
>
> Muslims, MS13, wetbacks and Obama, never a good
> combination.

Gerry2 is ok with all this . He also believes fucking underage goats is acceptable.

Date: December 04, 2016 09:35AM

Muslims murder gays, women and children like flies land on shit. Yet I speak the truth about the result of what they vote for and it's a mean thing to say. Well boo fucking hoo. You libs don't even care that muslims murder your own children, I'm the one you're mad at. Do you know how fucked up that is? I think not. If you did, you wouldn't defend islam and the illegal immigration of murderers and a culture that wants to kill tou.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.