HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I think Donald Trump should detain Obama
Posted by: very concerned taxpayer ()
Date: November 11, 2016 06:52AM

Obama should be in custody until the inauguration is over. It is too dangerous to have Obama on the loose now. Obama hates Trump and he hates America (though that is redundant) and there is a real good chance he will lash out in anger and try to harm America.

I think Obama should be treated humanely but his legacy is over and his candidate was defeated. He can no longer be trusted to do the right thing for America. He may try to pardon all drug criminals or extremists in Guantanamo. He may call airstrikes on allies like Israel, Egypt or the Philippines. America should not take the chance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I think Donald Trump should detain Obama
Posted by: UUT ()
Date: November 11, 2016 07:01AM

The DNC is a domestic terror organization. Down town Portland is under attack by professional saboteurs imported to destroy and terrorize the population.

Re: I think Donald Trump should detain Obama
Posted by: very concerned taxpayer ()
Date: November 11, 2016 07:08AM

UUT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The DNC is a domestic terror organization. Down
> town Portland is under attack by professional
> saboteurs imported to destroy and terrorize the
> population.

Exactly.

And neither Obama or Hillary have made efforts to quell the violence. Hillary should speak to her supporters and Obama still has the authority to act as commander in chief. That he refuses to do so is further evidence this is what he wants. The DNC was behind much of the violence at Trump rallies. There is no question that their fingerprints are on these disturbances.

Maybe President Trump should offer the Obama and Clinton family immunity from prosecution along with safe passage and permanent exile to Cuba or Venezuela.

Trump cannot lead America if these saboteurs are not addressed. It is time for our Great Nation to heal, and we cannot heal until the enemy has paid for their crimes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.