HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Student walkouts are funny as shit. Why the fuck would Trump supporters care if you deny yourself an education.
Posted by: TrumpTrump ()
Date: November 10, 2016 05:16AM

Fuck you!!! You'll just be mowing my grass and washing my Porsche one day. Like I care you didn't learn shit while racking up tons of student debt you wanted Hillary to forgive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Student walkouts are funny as shit. Why the fuck would Trump supporters care if you deny yourself an education.
Posted by: ghh ()
Date: November 10, 2016 05:25AM

I think its scary...this country...these people have lost their minds!
Wtf are these fucker gonna do as parents when no one buys their kids girl scout cookies, when their kids lose a baseball or soccer game, these people think they are the only ones that matter. If they came to an understandingg..like most fair people, and said, "its not who I wanted, I'll give him a chance, he is americas president now", I couldnt ask for anything more. But they just dont think, they are the uneducated, spoiled lil twats. Americas become, I love my country if everything goes my way, if im allowed to get whatever I need from it, etc.

Re: Student walkouts are funny as shit. Why the fuck would Trump supporters care if you deny yourself an education.
Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: November 10, 2016 05:31AM

Liberalism truly is a mental illness. 100 years ago, these people would be sent to the asylums.

Libtardz!

Lolz!

Posted by: rlofp ()
Date: November 10, 2016 07:01AM

I would like to see ivy league college do an intense study on liberalism disorders. The findings would be interesting, and imagine the white man would be the main cause?

Posted by: vJcmx ()
Date: November 10, 2016 07:57AM

News was talking about "post election stress disorder" with a psychologist. Not kidding.

Posted by: funny little liberals ()
Date: November 10, 2016 08:11AM

vJcmx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> News was talking about "post election stress
> disorder" with a psychologist. Not kidding.

Haha!!
Fucking liberals!

Posted by: MmHpF ()
Date: November 10, 2016 07:08PM

SO YOUR AWARE THAT STATE CALIFORNIA COLLEGES HAD/HAVE A LONG HISTORY OF BEING FREE, AND COUNTLESS HAVE GOTTEN FREE EDUCATION THERE FROM THE TAXPAYER ?

BET YOU WEREN'T !!

your talking about people who are protesting a free college; while you had to sell part of your self to go to yours

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.