HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Vote for Donald Trump bros
Posted by: WSH LAX Politics ()
Date: June 10, 2016 07:13AM

Bros you know I never get into politics here. My dad was a major in the Army which makes me pretty much military. Besides the point broskis we need to endorse an all American like Donald Trump. The republican party is the only American party. The liberals want to destroy our country because they're communists. My dad says that liberals funded ISIS and enemies to kill our soldiers. Donald Trump wants to ban muslims and bomb North Korea. Jobs will go sky high and our dollar will be the strongest in the world. Hahaha broskis when he gets elected I'm taking a cruise. Foreign girls dream of screwing an American guy. They're taught that in school from a young age which is why they are always hot for American guys like me. Anyways bros vote Trump or we go communist and get bombed by Iran

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.