HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democratic Law Prof: ‘Difficult To Imagine’ Hillary Clinton Not Being Indicted
Posted by: Dan Metcalfe ()
Date: May 31, 2016 12:43PM

A Democrat law professor and former Department of Justice official with decades of experience in government secrecy says “it is difficult to imagine” Hillary Clinton not being indicted.

Dan Metcalfe dealt with information disclosure issues for more than 25 years as Director of the Justice Department’s Office of Information and Privacy, including during the Clinton administration. He now teaches secrecy law at American University’s Washington College of Law. He wrote in a Sunday column in LawNewz that “given that the facts and law are so clear in Ms. Clinton’s case, it is difficult to imagine her not being indicted” unless the White House or a top DOJ official intervenes.

For those of us who recognized from the outset that Ms. Clinton’s exclusive use of a personal email system for all her official business (not to mention her unprecedented use of a private server atop that) was a clear violation of the Federal Records Act (‘FRA’), the findings of the State Department’s Inspector General (‘IG’) to that effect in his May 25 report were no surprise. In fact, on the admitted facts of the case, no other conclusion was possible, and it was simply another ‘shoe waiting to be dropped.’

Metcalfe describes himself as a “registered Democrat who has long said that he will vote for Hillary Clinton in November” if she gets the nomination and does not get indicted. He goes on in the column to refute Hillary’s many arguments defending her email use.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democratic Law Prof: ‘Difficult To Imagine’ Hillary Clinton Not Being Indicted
Posted by: Laszarus ()
Date: May 31, 2016 01:13PM

Did you know that nearly 70% of Democrats think she should keep running even if she is indicted? Hillary could take a shit in their mouths and they would say "Can I have some more, Mum?"

Re: Democratic Law Prof: ‘Difficult To Imagine’ Hillary Clinton Not Being Indicted
Posted by: Lib sheep ()
Date: May 31, 2016 01:32PM

Laszarus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you know that nearly 70% of Democrats think
> she should keep running even if she is indicted?
> Hillary could take a shit in their mouths and they
> would say "Can I have some more, Mum?"

The only surprise is that it isn't higher.

Posted by: Mouths to feed ()
Date: May 31, 2016 01:39PM

Attachments:
Hillary Brush Off.gif

Damn Hard - Prima Facie Evidence of Her Telling Her Staff to Violate Espionage laws
Posted by: Uh Ohhhhhhh ()
Date: June 01, 2016 06:36AM

Re: Damn Hard - Prima Facie Evidence of Her Telling Her Staff to Violate Espionage laws
Posted by: sHillary Klintard lies ()
Date: June 01, 2016 07:59AM

I broke no rules!

I have nothing to hide!

I'm ready to talk to anybody at anytime!

It was allowed by the State Department!

Everyone knew about it!

Posted by: Vv7bu ()
Date: June 01, 2016 08:09AM

LOL!!!! There are people out there that just don't understand that Hillary will not be indicted. She's too high up! If an investigation takes this long then that means there won't be an indictment! The investigation is just a show! It's just being drawn out to look like there is an effort being made when there really isn't.

JUST GET USED TO SAYING............MADAM PRESIDENT!

Posted by: I am Ready! ()
Date: June 01, 2016 08:17AM

Vv7bu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JUST GET USED TO SAYING............MADAM
> PRESIDENT!

Attachments:
hillary-clinton-2016-Madam-President-or-Mrs_-President-the-world-of-hillary-clinton.png

Posted by: Pretty Sad ()
Date: June 01, 2016 11:53AM

Pretty sad that these lib drones would vote for her no matter what.

Imagine if they had considered Bernie instead. He would be the nominee and Trump would not have won in November.

Posted by: Madam President! ()
Date: June 01, 2016 11:54AM

Attachments:
Hillary_3.jpg

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 01, 2016 11:55AM

I am ready! I want who rightards hate the most. And she fits the bill.

Date: June 01, 2016 11:56AM

Is Mitch McConnell going to make her a one term proposition too? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Come on, that was a good one.

Date: June 01, 2016 11:59AM

Yes it will, yes it will...
Attachments:
hillary-clinton-revenge.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.