HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Makes my blood BOIL!!!!!! Pierre Loury
Posted by: Big Dick BlacKKK ()
Date: April 15, 2016 03:21PM

I have had just about enough out of niggers!

Here's the story:

More than 100 people, many bearing candles and balloons, gathered Tuesday evening to remember Pierre Loury at the West Side location where he was fatally shot by a Chicago Police officer 24 hours earlier.

Emotions were raw as activists mixed with people who knew Loury, 16, and accused the police of acting with impunity.

On Tuesday, conflicting portraits emerged of Loury, who was shot after a chase with police that began when the teen ran from a car that matched the description of a car that had been involved in a shooting earlier that evening.

After a foot chase, police said the officer fired at Loury as the teen turned toward the officer while holding a pistol behind an abandoned house in the 3400 block of West Grenshaw Street at about 7:40 p.m., about a block from Loury’s home. Police have not named the officer who shot Loury.

“He’s my brother and they killed him for no reason,” Antoine Hudson, 13, said at the vigil in the 3400 block of West Grenshaw Street in the Homan Square neighborhood.

“It wasn’t like him, he wouldn’t do that,” his mother, Tambrasha Hudson, said Tuesday.

“The one thing I asked the mayor to do for me is is to not let another mother go through what I’m going through,” she said. “It’s time for these cops to go to jail.”

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/person-shot-by-police-on-west-side/

And here are some pictures of this "innocent little angel".....good kill Officers. Keep up the good work. Wipe them out one at a time if we have to.
Attachments:
3.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Makes my blood BOIL!!!!!! Pierre Loury
Posted by: Well... ()
Date: April 15, 2016 03:29PM

He was no doubt guilty as hell, but those are the kind of comments most family members would make after an incident like this. No one wants to admit that their kid is a thug.

Posted by: TPMuU ()
Date: April 15, 2016 03:37PM

Well... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He was no doubt guilty as hell, but those are the
> kind of comments most family members would make
> after an incident like this. No one wants to admit
> that their kid is a thug.

I would suspect mommy and daddy (if he's even alive and not in jail) have no fucking clue what this kid was up to as soon as he walked out the door.

Posted by: libtards don't get it ()
Date: April 15, 2016 05:58PM

Pointed a gun at a cop?

Libtards sure are stupid!

Posted by: Wtfiswrongwithnogs ()
Date: April 15, 2016 07:24PM

I can't stand nogs! Dumbest species on earth!

Posted by: Big Dick BlacKKK ()
Date: April 15, 2016 09:28PM

I thought a while back Sickle Cell was supposed to wipe these niggers off the planet.

What the fuck went wrong?

Posted by: Exterminate all subhumans ()
Date: April 15, 2016 09:54PM

Too bad the cop didn't kill all those dindu nuffins in the above pics. All are future murderers.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.