HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
‘Trump Has Finally Inspired Me To Leave Islam’ — Trump Fan Ditches Her Religion
Posted by: Deprogramming Success Story ()
Date: March 30, 2016 08:58PM

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/30/trump-has-finally-inspired-me-to-leave-islam-trump-fan-ditches-her-religion/

A Reddit user wrote a lengthy post to “The_Donald” subreddit on Wednesday detailing how she has “been secretly watching Trump and his speeches for the last few months and agreeing with what he says about Islam.”

“Until yesterday, I had not once removed my Hajib in my life while outside,” the author, a 19-year-old girl whose parents are Muslim immigrants, explained. “I tried to do it once when I was 10 years old, and my parents grounded me for a week.”

The author states, in her view, the idea of “moderate muslims… is bullshit.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/30/trump-has-finally-inspired-me-to-leave-islam-trump-fan-ditches-her-religion/#ixzz44RCpLZA1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ‘Trump Has Finally Inspired Me To Leave Islam’ — Trump Fan Ditches Her Religion
Posted by: Lol@thelibtards ()
Date: March 30, 2016 09:07PM

She's right. All muslims are terrorists.

Re: ‘Trump Has Finally Inspired Me To Leave Islam’ — Trump Fan Ditches Her Religion
Posted by: Silly lady ()
Date: March 30, 2016 09:38PM

Lol@thelibtards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She's right. All muslims are terrorists.

She's ignorant, the trumptards don't like anyone who isn't white. They still don't like her. Just like the douches on this website who don't understand that if you "ban" all muslims you have to find out who muslims are, and therefore you end up with the same holocaust era wearing of symbols, papers, and other unconstitutional things

Posted by: Fuck you, raghead ()
Date: March 30, 2016 09:45PM

Silly lady Wrote:
> Lol@thelibtards Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She's right. All muslims are terrorists.
>
>
> She's ignorant, the trumptards don't like anyone
> who isn't white. They still don't like her. Just
> like the douches on this website who don't
> understand that if you "ban" all muslims you have
> to find out who muslims are, and therefore you end
> up with the same holocaust era wearing of symbols,
> papers, and other unconstitutional things
Attachments:
Cover.jpeg

Posted by: YLTtN ()
Date: March 30, 2016 10:04PM

Deprogramming Success Story Wrote:
>
> The author states, in her view, the idea of
> “moderate muslims… is bullshit.”
>

She's right.

Posted by: The Donald Abides ()
Date: March 30, 2016 10:52PM

Trump continues to make America Great almost a year before he is sworn in. She is right, islam as a religion is hostile to this country in general and unfortunately there are "moderate" muslims out there who believe leaving islam warrants a death sentence. good for her for having the courage to stand up to this death cult. hopefully she and Trump will inspire more to choose light over darkness.

Posted by: little piggies ()
Date: March 31, 2016 08:30AM

Oink oink

Posted by: ISLAM IS A TERROR THREAT ()
Date: March 31, 2016 04:01PM

Everyone knows that an upcoming Muslim holocaust is on its way, wait till alot of countries team up to end Islam

Posted by: MUSLIM HOLOCAUST ()
Date: March 31, 2016 04:03PM

The problem is that the so called "good Muslims " if any even exist , the Muslims do not report suspicious activity to the authorities , something is going on. We are going to stop Muslims

Posted by: Self-Haters Unite! ()
Date: March 31, 2016 04:38PM

Deprogramming Success Story Wrote:
> ‘Trump Has Finally Inspired Me To Leave
> Islam’ — Trump Fan Ditches Her Religion

Self-hatred. It's everywhere today.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.