HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Another Trayvon assumes room temps, was a "good kid" just "educating hisself"
Posted by: Master of Reality... ()
Date: March 16, 2016 07:54AM

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/

“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris (Trayvon's cousin). “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon assumes room temps, was a "good kid" just "educating hisself"
Posted by: We'll See ()
Date: March 16, 2016 10:27AM

The kid was leaving through a window and the police had been called. Yes, he sounds like an entitled tool, but you can't shoot someone unless they're a threat. It will be interesting to see if this woman is charged.

Re: Another Trayvon assumes room temps, was a "good kid" just "educating hisself"
Posted by: Singin'TheBlues ()
Date: March 16, 2016 10:34AM

“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

I guess he's never heard of a j-o-b. Serves him right. I hope they give the
homeowner a medal.

Posted by: Stupid faggot cops ()
Date: March 16, 2016 10:46AM

Stupid faggot cops want you to risk your life just so you don't piss off the worthless niggers. Fuck waiting for the police. They won't do shit anyway I the nigger gets away and if they arrest him, then we waste up to a million of taxpayer money on the nigger.

If a nigger tries to rob you or your house, KILL HIM. Fuck this bullshit that "you can't kill him!". Bullshit! You CAN and you SHOULD. These uppity niggers think they should get away with everything now. Kill them when you legally can before this country turns into South Africa.

Posted by: 3CDkX ()
Date: March 16, 2016 11:02AM

"If nobody sees him enter then nobody needs to see him leave"

VERY SOUND ADVICE!

Posted by: DyhCe ()
Date: March 16, 2016 12:02PM

There's kind of a joke to this. I heard someone say once -- drag the body back inside or at least half way ... perhaps the burglar decided to go back for more before he died.

I don't think anyone is legally allowed to use leathal force to protect their property ..I do know TX had such a law on the books at some point.

If the intruder is retreating out of the house don't shoot!

If he's in the house and coming towards you -- you are in fear for your life then fire away.

Posted by: gunshine state ()
Date: March 16, 2016 12:18PM

We'll See Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The kid was leaving through a window and the
> police had been called. Yes, he sounds like an
> entitled tool, but you can't shoot someone unless
> they're a threat. It will be interesting to see if
> this woman is charged.

It's Florida, she will not be charged.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 16, 2016 01:43PM

Florida..putting an end to primitive savagery one sub human at a time.

Posted by: What's the law? ()
Date: March 16, 2016 02:19PM

In the article, it states the homeowner caught him leaving through a window. The owner was outside and came upon the burglary in progress.
some sort of confrontation ensued. The article is vague on that.

You can't use deadly force to defend property. Now, if she felt he was coming after her and felt her life in danger, it's a clean shooting. If he was trying to flee the scene, and she shot him, it's a bad shoot. The burglary at this point is not in the equation.

That's how George Zimmerman got off. It's all about what was going on right at the moment of confrontation.

I hope she get's a good lawyer and shuts her mouth to the cops.

Posted by: You're all missing the point... ()
Date: March 16, 2016 02:25PM

What's the law? Wrote:
> In the article, it states the homeowner caught him
> leaving through a window. The owner was outside
> and came upon the burglary in progress.
> some sort of confrontation ensued. The article is
> vague on that.
>
> You can't use deadly force to defend property.
> Now, if she felt he was coming after her and felt
> her life in danger, it's a clean shooting. If he
> was trying to flee the scene, and she shot him,
> it's a bad shoot. The burglary at this point is
> not in the equation.
>
> That's how George Zimmerman got off. It's all
> about what was going on right at the moment of
> confrontation.
>
> I hope she get's a good lawyer and shuts her mouth
> to the cops.

You missed the part of the article that as we was leaving 'there was a confrontation'. The nigger probably said if you don't let me leave I'll kill you and the woman shot him and told the police that he tried to come after her. He also could have very well tried to assault and rape her. Niggers commonly try to kill two birds with one stone in robberies:

1) Get muh free sheeit from whitey

2) Get muh freak on wit da whyte wimminz

At some point though if the law doesn't work in your favor - i.e. letting niggers STEAL your property with IMPUNITY then I truly suggest breaking the law. Otherwise you are literally a slave to the law and niggers can steal AND destroy your property that you worked YEARS to get.

80% of Whites in Jewmerica have completely lost their courage and fortitude and allow bullshit, perverted rules that we mistakenly call 'laws' dictate their behavior to a most illogical extreme.

If a nigger tries to rob you: Kill him

If a nigger tries to rape you: Kill him

If a nigger tries to murder you: Kill him

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Also better to go to jail as a courageous person than be a fucking coward and let cops tell you that niggers have a right to steal your shit and all you can do is call their useless asses. Does anyone honestly think they'll catch a single nigger in Florida without the best witness description of all time?

Date: March 16, 2016 02:31PM

Also I forgot to add....

I know the typical argument will be "I HAVE A FAMILY AND CAN'T GO TO JAIL!!!". Well then I hope you enjoy living in the next South Africa where it will be against the law to kill niggers who try to rob, rape, and/or kill you.

Your family will have a much worse life with you out of jail and niggers knowing they can kill you and kill/rape your entire family than if you were in jail for a just cause and niggers knowing that you and your family are ready to kill them if they try any nigger bullshit.

People in this country are so short sighted that I have very little sympathy for them. They won't break a "law" which is nothing more than a rule even if it oppresses the most logical behaviors of human beings.

Laws are only worth the value of the people making them. Look at the kikes, niggers, and sell out whites making our laws today. They are nothing but crooks and completely self-centered bastards who DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU LIVE OR DIE.

Fuck their laws when they directly put YOUR LIFE IN DANGER. Think letting a nigger rob your shit won't put your life in danger? WRONG. You let them get away once and next time they'll be back with 3 other homies to steal more shit and rape/murder your whole family.

Stop being a fucking slave to bullshit and STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

Posted by: That's the law, friend ()
Date: March 16, 2016 02:34PM

You're all missing the point... Wrote:

....... Also better to go to jail as a courageous person
> than be a fucking coward and let cops tell you
> that niggers have a right to steal your shit and
> all you can do is call their useless asses......

Well, basically that's the law. Unless you can prove you shot the guy because you feared for your life, then they'll charge you for defending property with deadly force.

I think you didn't read my last line...... Get a good lawyer and don't say shit to the cops.

Date: March 16, 2016 02:38PM

That's the law, friend Wrote:
> You're all missing the point... Wrote:
>
> ....... Also better to go to jail as a courageous
> person
> > than be a fucking coward and let cops tell you
> > that niggers have a right to steal your shit
> and
> > all you can do is call their useless asses......
>
>
> Well, basically that's the law. Unless you can
> prove you shot the guy because you feared for your
> life, then they'll charge you for defending
> property with deadly force.
>
> I think you didn't read my last line...... Get a
> good lawyer and don't say shit to the cops.

I understand and agree with your last line.

Maybe the article you read didn't have it in there but the CBSlocal one I read said that there was a confrontation as he was leaving. So that's pretty vague but yeah, she needs to say "she feared for her life" and shut the fuck up.

I agree with that. My whole point is that these laws are so fucking ridiculous now that they are getting people killed. It's fucking evil.

Posted by: 49 cent ()
Date: March 16, 2016 04:38PM

Master of Reality... Wrote:
> http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary
> -suspect-killed-homeowner/
>
> “You have to look at it from every child’s
> point of view that was raised in the hood,” said
> Harris (Trayvon's cousin). “You have to
> understand… how he gonna get his money to have
> clothes to go to school?

I'll be he was an aspiring rapper too.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: March 16, 2016 05:18PM

49 cent Wrote:
> Master of Reality... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary
>
> > -suspect-killed-homeowner/
> >
> > “You have to look at it from every child’s
> > point of view that was raised in the hood,”
> said
> > Harris (Trayvon's cousin). “You have to
> > understand… how he gonna get his money to
> have
> > clothes to go to school?
>
>
> I'll be he was an aspiring rapper too.

Love them when they Rap dead.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2016 05:18PM by Gunlover.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: March 16, 2016 07:27PM

Especially when they fucking break into your house...
Attachments:
relax.jpg

Posted by: Ghost of Trayvon ()
Date: March 16, 2016 08:11PM

Shooter must be a nigger or else Miami would already be in flames.

Posted by: Tie goes to the shooter ()
Date: March 17, 2016 06:28AM

Especially on the shooters property.

Good and legitimate kill and probably a long term cost saver for the community.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.