HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
2006 Satirical Film Accurately Predicts Rise of Trump & His Moron Zombie Army
Posted by: Nostrodoomass ()
Date: February 25, 2016 06:22AM

When Joe awakens from 500 years of cryogenic sleep, he enters a world of total and utter idiocy. Intellectual curiosity is dead, as is social responsibility. “The intelligent,” the narrator explains, have become an “endangered species.”

This was the plot of the 2006 cult comedy “Idiocracy,” a satirical movie that poked fun at an imagined dystopian version of America, where everyone -- including lawmakers and government officials -- were morons. But this week, the film’s writer said the world of “Idiocracy” had become all too real.

“I never expected 'Idiocracy' to become a documentary,” Etan Cohen, who co-wrote the film, posted on Twitter on Wednesday.

“I thought the worst thing that would come true was everyone wearing Crocs,” Cohen added.

In 2014, director Mike Judge said fans often contacted him to comment on the apparent accuracy of “Idiocracy.”

“People will email and post stuff on my Twitter that’s like, ‘Hey, you predicted it right!’ So that’s always nice. But it’s not always nice because you want the world to become a better place,” Judge told The Verge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2006 Satirical Film Accurately Predicts Rise of Trump & His Moron Zombie Army
Posted by: Don Trump ()
Date: February 25, 2016 06:28AM

"I love the poorly educated."

Re: 2006 Satirical Film Accurately Predicts Rise of Trump & His Moron Zombie Army
Posted by: 9pKpu ()
Date: February 25, 2016 06:39AM

Brawndo! It's got electrolytes!

Posted by: heal the world ()
Date: February 25, 2016 08:15AM

That movie was freaking hilarious. It saddens me though, that life seems to be imitating art, in this case.

Posted by: Rick James ()
Date: February 25, 2016 08:52AM

zombie_hillary_by_jdelgado.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.