HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Time for Cary to clean up this place
Posted by: Praise Jebus ()
Date: February 23, 2008 03:51PM

The second coming of Cary will wipe these soccer moms from this place for good. Also the parents in the redistricting thread who act more immature then the "Criminals" they so frequently accuse here will finally be brought to justice. But justice in a funny way

WRITTEN BY A DUMBASS....

Fairfax Underground is a forum open to all. Or, is it? Recently, when a thread was started by a parent concerned about the redistricting of hundreds of local students, the webmasters became angry, as the thread became too popular. This was not the type of thread they wanted on their site. The webmasters engaged and are still engaged in Nazi like tactics to force these posters, mostly middle aged parents, to leave the forum.

Of course, the web master has the right to shut down any thread... but at this forum the web masters are cowards. They don't want to put a lock on a thread, which might make them look bad, so, instead, they engage in tactics of intimidation. When that doesn't work they resort to the down and dirty tactics.

Do you want a virus on your computer? No? Then, be careful with this website.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Time for Cary to clean up this place
Posted by: aww ()
Date: February 23, 2008 04:02PM

Praise Jebus Wrote:
> The webmasters engaged and are still engaged in
> Nazi like tactics to force these posters, mostly
> middle aged parents, to leave the forum.
>

Not exactly what I have seen here lately...more like the opposite.

> instead, they engage in tactics of intimidation.
> When that doesn't work they resort to the down and
> dirty tactics.

Right....By sending Gravis to fight the battle? LOL

> Do you want a virus on your computer? No? Then, be
> careful with this website.

MIDDLE AGE PARENTS FROM THE REDISTRICTING THREAD......he wasnt lying about that :(

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: February 23, 2008 04:20PM

Aside from using the redistricting thread as a joke, the regular posters here skip the redistricting thread. I don't even notice that thread anymore.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: February 23, 2008 04:47PM

Webmasters? Who are they?

Posted by: CaryMeeperMargie ()
Date: February 23, 2008 04:52PM

Guess it was really stupid for Cary, TheMeeper, Margie, and a few others to continuously harass the Redistricting Thread. They don't know how to Moderate a forum.

Everyone understands an occasional troll but they were stalking.

Date: February 23, 2008 05:03PM

Maybe the regular posters need to START injecting posts into the redistricting thread. I too have avoided it... if they are dissatisfied now that they have this free service someone gave them to use for their organized blather, just wait until they get the regulars. If they can't stay contained in their threads and keep posting this ridiculous virus or stalking crap then we may have to stage an intervention.

Posted by: Oakton parent ()
Date: February 23, 2008 05:06PM

pgens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe the regular posters need to START injecting
> posts into the redistricting thread. I too have
> avoided it... if they are dissatisfied now that
> they have this free service someone gave them to
> use for their organized blather, just wait until
> they get the regulars. If they can't stay
> contained in their threads and keep posting this
> ridiculous virus or stalking crap then we may have
> to stage an intervention.

A certain poster "Cornholio" has decided to disrupt the flow of the redistricting thread with his Bunghole humor that is seriously getting on my nerves.

Date: February 23, 2008 05:09PM

lol. That reminds me... I need to bust open my Beavis and Butthead DVDs I have yet to watch.

Posted by: angry ()
Date: February 23, 2008 06:54PM

Listen, pgens grow up and stop acting like you don't know what went on. You've been part of this little group since its beginning. TheMeeper/Margie/Genivieve/Cary and I don't know maybe you/SRE/ResTonPeace/gravis/ spent yesterday screwing around at the redistricting thread. And, this isn't the first time, as you well know.

Oakton Parent isn't the only one pissed off.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 23, 2008 07:00PM

angry Wrote:
And, this isn't the first time, as you well know.

Attachments:
conspiracy.jpg

Posted by: 227e ()
Date: February 23, 2008 07:41PM

Meeper, glad you had fun yesterday. Cute how you turned off the control which stops people from posting using another poster’s name. But here's the stupid part. It made it clear that it was an administrator doing the shit. Not good.

It was pretty funny though, I'll give you that. But, once again, you pissed off alot of people.

Is that really what you look like? Is one of those chicks behind you Margie? There's a rumor going around about that Margie is your mother. Is that true? And, what the hell are you doing with that stupid shit on your head. Are you trying to contact the little people.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 23, 2008 07:56PM

227e Wrote:
>> Are you trying to contact the little people.

I don't talk to the little people. If you are trying to reach me, you'll need to contact my agent.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: February 23, 2008 08:09PM

im Meepers agent. Im taking Offers from several high powered sources. I will NOT accept anything lower than 6 figures for his services. That includes weddings, Bar mitzvahs, private bachellorette parties and Raves.Meeper does not work cheap folks and he doesnt wear a Kilt. that was SO a phase in the 90's he was going through so DONT ASK!

Date: February 23, 2008 08:28PM

angry Wrote:
> Listen, pgens grow up and stop acting like you
> don't know what went on. You've been part of this
> little group since its beginning.

LOL I haven't bothered with that thread... if I was there you'd damn sure know it. Please don't tempt me... it's too tempting as it is. I really don't want to clutter your threads but this conspiracy lunacy has to stop or action will be taken.

Date: February 23, 2008 08:52PM

Stuff it, pigeon.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: February 23, 2008 08:57PM

Obviously, someone is trying to started problems between the redistricting folks and the other people on this site....PLEASE..PLEASE...PLEASE do not respond to it! (You will only be adding to the problem). Don't let one person ruin it for everyone else!!!!! Please do not feed into this......

Posted by: Moderator? ()
Date: February 23, 2008 08:59PM

Hi, My name is Meeper (Cary) and my Mom is Margie.....I'm sorry for the absence of any moderation on this forum. We just don’t know what to do. We want everyone to like us.

Look at our place.....!! Help us, please.
Attachments:
computer management.jpg

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 23, 2008 11:31PM

227e Wrote:
> Meeper, glad you had fun yesterday. Cute how you
> turned off the control which stops people from
> posting using another poster’s name. But here's
> the stupid part. It made it clear that it was an
> administrator doing the shit.

it's hilarious when they start talking like they know how things on the internet work.

227e,
   anyone can post under your name because the name isnt registered to anyonee. how is the site supposed to know if it's really you or somebody else? register your name and people cant post with that name. oh and seriously, i dont care what happens in that thread and im not messing with it.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: February 23, 2008 11:43PM

angry Wrote:
> TheMeeper/Margie/Genivieve/Cary and I don't know
> maybe you/SRE/ResTonPeace/gravis/ spent yesterday
> screwing around at the redistricting thread. And,
> this isn't the first time, as you well know.

Gee, I thought I spent yesterday in bed trying to recover from a cold.

Date: February 24, 2008 03:08PM

Gravis, I understand that, but here's what they did over at redistricting. One of the administrator clowns temporarily removed the block which prevents people from posting with registered names, so a couple of them could run all over the thread posting with real names. Ofcourse, the names didn't show up in blue, only in black, but still the same name.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: February 24, 2008 06:35PM

227e Wrote:
One of the administrator clowns temporarily removed the block which prevents people from posting with registered names, so a couple of them could run all over the thread posting with real names. Ofcourse, the names didn't show up in blue, only in black, but still the same name.

********** Cary is the ONLY administrator for this site. He pays all expense to operate this site and HE IS THE ONLY PERSON that has access to any controls on this site..... So, do you stand by your statement?
(Warning...It is not smart to pick a fight with the forum administrator, you'll always lose!)

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 24, 2008 06:54PM

227e Wrote:
> Ofcourse, the
> names didn't show up in blue, only in black, but
> still the same name.

then go back and look and you will see you have been duped. someone posted with the other person's name and added something like a "." to the end. it's like buying fake watches: they are low quality and their usually made in china. ^_^

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Lurker.. ()
Date: February 24, 2008 07:41PM

Thank God! there is a normal poster here. I was SO concerned that FFU might be an open forum for people of Fairfax County. I agree with any poster who says that FFU should ban users. There should be a sign up including age, race, religion, sex, felony, police...

Give a fucking break...

Or perhaps we live in the US... It's call free speech and you should be proud of it

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 24, 2008 08:11PM

I love how I screwed with the hs redist thread and yet I don't even know what it is about (beyond the title), and think it is good for the site if it draws users, but whatthefuckever, I'm pretty stoned. Drunk soon too.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 24, 2008 08:15PM

If I were going to pick one forum op to screw with, it would be cary... he's pretty cool about letting shit slide on his site.

Posted by: Jebus arrived ()
Date: January 12, 2016 12:21AM

The second coming of Cary will wipe these soccer moms from this place for good.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.