HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"Transgender women are nearly 49 times more likely than the general population to contract HIV"
Posted by: m6myJ ()
Date: December 01, 2015 09:06PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Transgender women are nearly 49 times more likely than the general population to contract HIV"
Posted by: uh oh ()
Date: December 01, 2015 09:08PM

Im worried for eesh

Re: "Transgender women are nearly 49 times more likely than the general population to contract HIV"
Posted by: kjccwjkkkemk ()
Date: December 01, 2015 09:13PM

#trannylivesdontmatter

Posted by: CV6Fc ()
Date: December 01, 2015 10:45PM

no different than hookers in DC (1995 stats), if anything better

and "free sex" is attributed with HIV has little or NO brearing on "preferences"

-----------------------
but really the story is WRONG and beating a dead drum 20 years late in the news

i never trust a damn thing yahoo says: they've been subject to hostile take-over its just a shell company for democrats and foreigners run now from japan right?

right?

Posted by: J4mny ()
Date: December 01, 2015 10:47PM

you'll catch me hearing breitbart news way before yahoo or msn or cnn or hln or ... "the politically slanted and owned, winners chosen not earned" groups

Posted by: nt6mn ()
Date: December 01, 2015 11:18PM

kjccwjkkkemk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> #trannylivesdontmatter

Not even to them. They also kill themselves at ridiculous rates.

How we ever got to the point of considering these freaks "normal" I don't know.

Posted by: GeorgeTheLast ()
Date: December 02, 2015 04:51AM

It wouldn't truly surprise me, it's kind of a fringe culture, but here's why I think it's wrong -- I think we're finally in the stage of our cultural evolution that you don't have to prostitute yourself to be transgendered. People are transitioning due to GENDER identity, and increased acceptance means they can stay in their chosen fields and arenas and are no longer forced underground.

Plus, last I heard, black women are the most likely recipients.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.