HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What it's like to be cool so you losers know
Posted by: LAX all star ()
Date: November 23, 2015 12:33PM

I'm 18 and I've already done more than you losers. Full ride to UVA on a LAX scholarship, rich parents, brand new car on the way, dating the hottest girl in my class, and found out that my parents are paying for a summer vacation to Europe where I'm gonna get mad play! So being cool came natural to me. Been doing it for awhile. I guess you can say the best way to be cool is to be born to rich parents. My parents can help me out of any financial situation. Another way to be cool is to go to college. That's right. I'm getting my masters in international business and my dad is gonna get me into his company making $150,000 a year! Move out of your parents basements. It's just not cool. I mean don't you guys at least have rich parents who can buy you an apartment? Next thing is to wear the best clothes. I look like a model from an Abercrombie ad. I mean I turn myself on I am that hot. So make yourself hot. Anyways I'm one of the coolest guys in school so take it from me. Otherwise stay loserish you losers!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What it's like to be cool so you losers know
Posted by: No proof ()
Date: November 23, 2015 12:37PM

Although this is a troll post, a very bad one at that...being cool is making and spending your own money, not your parent's. Also being cool is knowing that what type of clothes you wear matters to no one. Who cares if you wear $200 jeans? And who would know you are, besides you? Unless you tell people and then you really look stupid. Being cool is knowing that you don't need money to be happy and being cool is knowing people like you are the unhappiest. You are also lying, if you weren't you'd show proof, duh.

Date: November 23, 2015 12:42PM

Yeah that's something a poor person would say. Money solves everything. My dad is very rich and basically I can have anything I want. I have both an Xbox 1 and PS4. I'm not showing proof since I don't want to be stalked by Mike O'Meara Show fan who is fucking crazy! But you're a stupid loser. I bet you're still a virgin too and live at home

Posted by: 6x7Uu ()
Date: November 23, 2015 12:52PM

nothing wrong with waiting for marriage. you still live at home too. get back to us after you go out and make it in the real world.

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: November 23, 2015 01:30PM

Damn! Xbox1 and PS4! That's like....$800. This kid is loaded!!!!

Coolest motherfucker I've ever met, right here.

Guess what though...you're gonna blow out your knee and drop out of college. Your dads gonna die of heart disease in a few years. Your mom might off herself after that because she has no idea what it's like to manage life in the real world. You'll get super depressed, go on anti-depressants and probably start abusing other pills as well. You'll probably suck a dick or two, maybe get fucked in order to support your habit (kids born with a golden spoon always get a black dick). You'll survive, though you'll have few if any friends left because you acted like such a douchebag when you were high. It'll be tough to get a job, as your dads company will have folded and you'll have a record. You'll probably end up living at a halfway house or getting the lamb center special at the Anchorage a couple nights a week.
One night you'll awake with a moment of clarity, thinking how stupid you were to brag about your "accomplishments", enabling karma to come around and kick your ass.

Date: November 23, 2015 02:03PM

Hahaha whatever. If only you saw my trust fund. Can you say 7 digits? Don't hate because you're poor.

Posted by: Future Loser's Father ()
Date: November 23, 2015 07:27PM

That rich guy that you live with isn't your dad. You know you look nothing like him. Your mom said he had ED & she needed a banging to get her moaning, so she fucked me until she was cum crippled. Once your dad puts up the Scotch, he'll realize he hasn't had a boner since Reagan was in office & he blew it all over the Heather Thomas poster in his dorm. He'll disown you & then you'll be lucky to go to NoVa CC much less UVA.

Posted by: miss demeanor ()
Date: November 23, 2015 07:30PM

Nigga..you're not doing it right

Posted by: still very strange ()
Date: November 23, 2015 07:33PM

LAX all star Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm 18 and I've already done more than you losers.
> Full ride to UVA on a LAX scholarship, rich
> parents, brand new car on the way, dating the
> hottest girl in my class, and found out that my
> parents are paying for a summer vacation to Europe
> where I'm gonna get mad play! So being cool came
> natural to me. Been doing it for awhile. I guess
> you can say the best way to be cool is to be born
> to rich parents. My parents can help me out of
> any financial situation. Another way to be cool
> is to go to college. That's right. I'm getting
> my masters in international business and my dad is
> gonna get me into his company making $150,000 a
> year! Move out of your parents basements. It's
> just not cool. I mean don't you guys at least
> have rich parents who can buy you an apartment?
> Next thing is to wear the best clothes. I look
> like a model from an Abercrombie ad. I mean I
> turn myself on I am that hot. So make yourself
> hot. Anyways I'm one of the coolest guys in
> school so take it from me. Otherwise stay
> loserish you losers!

Pretending to be a high schooler is just as strange now as it was last month

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 23, 2015 07:34PM

What kind of car is it you're about to get and drive your freshman year at UVA?

Posted by: Bottoms Up ()
Date: November 23, 2015 07:38PM

A 425lb troll wearing rubber underpants, and greased head to toe with Vaseline.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.