HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Would black people please stop talking over the shitty pop music I like and making it even shittier
Posted by: Jxjxjx ()
Date: August 22, 2015 05:14PM

Back in the early 2000's when Old Dirty Bastard talked over Mariah Carey, that was alright.

Now they have this A$AP Rocky talking over Selena Gomez and it's absolutely shit. And these blacks all sound the same and have the same WTF names like Whiz Kalafa, Miguel, the Weekend. What the fuck?? Please stop this shit and give me back my original shitty pop music. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would black people please stop talking over the shitty pop music I like and making it even shittier
Posted by: Boogaloogaa ()
Date: August 23, 2015 12:21AM

With an average IQ of 63 points, what else did you expect?

Re: Would black people please stop talking over the shitty pop music I like and making it even shittier
Posted by: shit music ()
Date: August 23, 2015 12:40AM

P Diddy made millions doing this. All shit.

Posted by: Dndhdjfn ()
Date: August 23, 2015 06:23AM

shit music Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> P Diddy made millions doing this. All shit.

P Diddy is basically John Lennon when compared to this A$AP Rocky.

This is literally like being in a movie theater with blacks talking at the screen. Even my kids where like would this guy please shut up, it's ruining the song.

Go to minute 2:22

http://youtu.be/Wp0hWIO8DiU

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.