HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
You’re hollering that black lives matter bullshit? It don’t matter.
Posted by: Peggy Hubbard ()
Date: August 21, 2015 11:57PM

A black mother's epic rant on #blacklivesmatter idiots...

A six-minute obscenity-laced attack on black thuggery has gone viral and was viewed 1.6 million times in less than 24 hours.

African-American mom Peggy Hubbard, married with several children, turned on her phone camera sometime Wednesday and let the black community have it, along with the protesters and rioters in St. Louis who protested the death of a young criminal who allegedly pulled a gun on a cop serving a warrant.

You’re hollering that black lives matter bullshit? It don’t matter. You’re killing each other.

"Last night, who do you think they protested for? The thug. The criminal, because they’re hollerin’ ‘police brutality.’ Are you fucking kidding me? Police brutality? How about black brutality? You black people—my black people—you are fucking the most violent motherfuckers I have met in my life."

Hubbard is reacting, not just to the riots, but the shooting of a 9-year-old girl who died in a drive-by shooting as she did her homework in her own home, a murder that protesters aren’t taking to the streets about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7mZQvaQDk

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You’re hollering that black lives matter bullshit? It don’t matter.
Posted by: lawanda t nignog ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:06AM

One nig nig with some common sense??? Say it ain't so!

White libtards everywhere already hate her.

Re: You’re hollering that black lives matter bullshit? It don’t matter.
Posted by: Standing O ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:42AM

prompted-long-powerful-standing-ovation.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.