HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mr. Cary, can you please un-ban me or tell me why I was banned and for how long? thank you.
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 05, 2011 10:05PM

I would appreciate it.

if I'm banned for life, I'll go away. Just lemme no.

I respect the rules when they're laid out for me. If I don't know why I was banned or what the deal is, I will keep posting. Say the word, and I'm outta here. Just lemme no what the ban situation is and I'll be Joe Agreeable.

Thanks, buddy.
Attachments:
goodstory.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mr. Cary, can you please un-ban me or tell me why I was banned and for how long? thank you.
Date: December 05, 2011 10:14PM

what am I, chopped liver?

I know for a fact Mr. Cary responds to certain 'other' posters....not naming names.....frankly, my feelings are a little hurt here.

Re: Mr. Cary, can you please un-ban me or tell me why I was banned and for how long? thank you.
Date: December 05, 2011 10:26PM

guess I should just go crawl in a dumpster, then.

guess I'm just a piece of human garbage.

I should only drop dead, I guess.

I'm just a piece of trash, to be ignored and crumpled up and tossed into the nearest dumpster, with all the other worthless trash. I guess that's it. I should just drop dead and rot in the gutter, like a piece of garbage.

Date: December 05, 2011 10:28PM

absolute human garbage.

just a worthless piece of trash. That's what I am. I knew it.

I've always been trash, I'll always be trash. I should just drop dead.

Date: December 05, 2011 10:38PM

now...I've been treated like garbage plenty of times......but I have to say, boy, this takes the cake.

I really am I piece of scum-sucking human excrement, I guess. That's the only conclusion I can draw from this. I'm just a giant, human stain. Just a pile of trash in the shape of a person. I should go lie down in a landfill and let the buzzards eat me alive. Like the garbage that I am.

real good. Thanks A BUNDLE.

Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: December 05, 2011 10:49PM

Oh, so having to drive over to the Panera parking lot each time you want to post is getting a bit cumbersome? If you were not such a jerk, some of us technical folks may have worked with you to get your issue "resolved." But, your disturbing thread posts keeps me from being a nice individual in return.

Date: December 05, 2011 10:52PM

and this is why my life as a human being is very slowly but surely coming to an end. The ground will be all around me instead of underneath me very soon.

Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: December 05, 2011 10:56PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and this is why my life as a human being is very
> slowly but surely coming to an end. The ground
> will be all around me instead of underneath me
> very soon.

Please make a film of it, give it to someone you know so it can be posted on YouTube. Thank you.

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: December 05, 2011 11:02PM

junipers...
Attachments:
pzi3y8l3.jpg

Posted by: so according to this ()
Date: August 04, 2015 11:03PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and this is why my life as a human being is very
> slowly but surely coming to an end. The ground
> will be all around me instead of underneath me
> very soon.

Miz was kicked off four years ago!?!

how is this shit still going on?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.