HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I admit it...
Posted by: Lizzie's alter ego/personality ()
Date: July 29, 2015 09:20PM

...I sucked little Willy's little willy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I admit it...
Posted by: she slobbed the knob ()
Date: July 29, 2015 09:26PM

It's okay everyone already knows. Especially since that pic of you and him holding hands, interlocking.

Photo PROOF.

Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: July 30, 2015 01:49AM

LOL except I didn't and everyone knows I didn't. He's already an admitted liar. And how come this thread pissed him off to the point where he left and went to his mommy and daddy's house and wrote this unnecessarily long ass cry baby message to Megan about it but how we didn't have sex. Yet , after "being mad" and already admitting to making up things is he suddenly saying we did something? LMAO

#nothinghappened

this thread *among a couple others* is why I left
To: Megynlynn
Date: 07/13/2015 10:37PM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1915892.html

Read that, Megan. This actually isn't the worst one. It's actually the least in your face, as far as Monique going way out of her way to incite some sort of reaction from either eesh or the forum in general....I just don't have the patience to find the most blatant posts she was making that did that. But this is an example. I'm not ashamed or regretful of anything having to do with her personally...but the trend of her posting personal stuff between us on the forum has started to become unsettling to me for reasons that I'll go into below:

I guess she thought I was mad we actually didn't have sex, or whatever she was claiming was going to be happening the other night, but she wasn't hearing me. The point is, I think she knows damn well that by posting stuff like this, it was going to make eesh pissed...or the forum pissed...or whoever pissed...the bigger picture being, this is kind of like using me, in a way, to just be obnoxious on Fairfax Underground (for what reason, I don't know...but I would guess it had something to do with making eesh angry, and she succeeded...and that's not even to say that I think she doesn't care about me...it's just to say I don't think it's okay for me to be used as any kind of thing to 'get' at eesh or at anyone, period).

I'm not okay with being used, in any way...and we could've had that conversation calmly and rationally and worked it out just fine, except...she plainly said we weren't going to have that conversation, and I wasn't about to get shouted at for pressing the issue.

Of course, not long after she posted all this stuff, that's when eesh started impersonating her mother, then her, and posting her phone number, etc. So....this is really not okay. She's very bright. She's bright enough to have known what kind of response these posts would elicit. Not that what eesh did was okay, AT ALL...but she ought to know what kind of reaction to expect from that psycho and if she's not okay with that reaction then to stop posting the type of stuff that makes a psycho like him react in that way. I learned that lesson a long time ago and I've tried to tell her this.

And when I, as calmly and rationally as I could, tried to broach the subject and assert myself in saying this is not sitting well with me...that's when she quite literally tuned me out. Then told me it was "my problem", "all on me", "deal with it", verbatim and words to that effect. I saw she was simply unwilling to even discuss the issue with me. Unilaterally she decided it was not an issue. No communication.

Never mind that it affects me and bothers me...it didn't bother her, therefore she apparently, from what I observed, had pretty much dismissed any and all feelings I had or anything at all I had to say about it. Unilaterally. I haven't been in a lot of relationships and even I know that's not how things are supposed to work. So yes, I left .

file.php?40,file=195913,filename=2015-07

LOL so keep saying the same stupid shit. I'll just keep reposting this.

He asked me for sex, the next day I left and all this drama started after.

We never had any sort sexual conduct. Get over it LOL but I did with eesh!

/discussion

Also: he said "The point is, I think she knows damn well that by posting stuff like this, it was going to make eesh pissed.."

Just like he knew damn well that posting on here that I lied and all that other shit he said would piss me off and once I started making him look bad he wants to admit to lying, retract his statement and try to apologize.

Nope. Not gonna work. I exposed him and his mother for the psychotic pieces of shit that they are.

Luckily for them my "reign of terror" is almost complete.

Well on the forum at least. When it comes to court LOL not so much.

I have everything you said I wouldn't, HA!
#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2015 02:47AM by lizzie.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: July 30, 2015 02:03AM

> We never had any sort sexual conduct. Get over it
> LOL but I did with eesh!

https://youtu.be/alPQgx7SGms?t=3m5s

Posted by: Prince Buster ()
Date: July 30, 2015 02:12AM

So what does the Ska/Rocksteady community feel about Moreno being outed as a sick freak?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.