HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FFXU Losers Club. Who are these people???
Posted by: Sociologist ()
Date: July 25, 2015 12:03PM

All of you nuts involved in the eesh, lizzie, Mr. Wizard, or whoever the fuck else is involved today mess are complete fucking train wrecks.

A couple things that the Interwebs does well - (1) expose you to things that you didn't know existed or didn't fully appreciate, and (2) aggregate people with some common association with such things.

After hanging around FFXU, I now much better appreciate the phenomena known as the "born loser." Other than maybe the ameobas who I used to futilely try to save from being conned in online HYIP scams, you sea slugs win hands down. While dumb as rocks most of them at least had some minimal redeeming value as humans otherwise.

Who the fuck are you people??? I can't imagine being a judge or cop or pizza franchise owner or anyone else who had to deal with you fucking freaks on a daily basis. I'd end up in jail myself because within the first week I'd be coming over the desk to beat the stupid out of you. lmao

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Losers Club. Who are these people???
Posted by: Goes With the Territory ()
Date: July 25, 2015 12:12PM

These are the types of people who live in Virginia.

If you look in the Mike OMeara show thread, you will also see older versions of these same people.

Re: FFXU Losers Club. Who are these people???
Posted by: hc37n ()
Date: July 25, 2015 01:07PM

Goes With the Territory Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These are the types of people who live in
> Virginia.
>
> If you look in the Mike OMeara show thread, you
> will also see older versions of these same people.

and much much further down on the no life scale

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.