HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MSNBC's Lawrence O’Donnell shoots off mouth about Trump. Gets bitch slapped. Like all libtard pussies, pussies out
Posted by: Trumped ()
Date: July 17, 2015 08:40PM

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump is calling off his bet of one year’s salary with MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell over the accuracy of Trump’s financial disclosure forms.

“Well, I’m very disappointed, because I was really all set to go after him this morning,” Trump said Friday on “Morning Joe." “But it’s hard to do that now. And now I feel guilty if I do that.”

Trump issued the bet on Thursday after O’Donnell accused him of lying about profits he made making “The Apprentice,” his former NBC show.

The real estate mogul cemented his 2016 presidential bid Wednesday by filing his personal financial disclosure paperwork with the government.

He told the Federal Election Commission that he made more than $200 million for 14 seasons of work on his popular reality television series.

O’Donnell challenged that amount on Thursday, arguing that other shows were more profitable than Trump’s.

“It’s a lie, Joe, a complete and total lie,” O’Donnell told host Joe Scarborough on MSNBC that morning. “Let me explain something to you, Donald Trump didn’t even make a million dollars in his first year.”

“Trump has been one of the lowest-paid people to have an hour-long show,” he added.

Trump then bet O’Donnell a year of the MSNBC host’s salary over his comments, but O’Donnell expressed remorse during Thursday evening’s broadcast of “The Last Word” for doubting Trump’s sincerity about his earnings.

“I don’t want the prize for the guy who uses the meanest words in the debate,” O’Donnell said that night.

“So no, Donald, there won’t be any bet, because I would never bet about anything,” O’Donnell added. “And I might be wrong.”

“He is wrong. He is wrong,” Trump insisted Friday. “I mean, these are certified numbers.”

“OK, I will not issue a challenge,” Trump told Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski on “Morning Joe” after hearing O’Donnell had apologized. “Let’s get on to more important things.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MSNBC's Lawrence O’Donnell shoots off mouth about Trump. Gets bitch slapped. Like all libtard pussies, pussies out
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: July 17, 2015 08:43PM

To the op, how are your bowels?

Re: MSNBC's Lawrence O’Donnell shoots off mouth about Trump. Gets bitch slapped. Like all libtard pussies, pussies out
Posted by: Thanks for asking ()
Date: July 17, 2015 08:47PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To the op, how are your bowels?

Not as tight as Lawrence O’Donnell's pussy.

Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: July 17, 2015 08:49PM

Thanks for asking Wrote:
> Brown Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > To the op, how are your bowels?
>
>
> Not as tight as Lawrence O’Donnell's pussy.

Its pretty unreal to compare pussy, bowels,and Lawrence. Its quite shitty really

Posted by: Makes sense ()
Date: July 17, 2015 09:05PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> Thanks for asking Wrote:
> -----
> > Brown Onion Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > To the op, how are your bowels?
> >
> >
> > Not as tight as Lawrence O’Donnell's pussy.
>
>
> Its pretty unreal to compare pussy, bowels,and
> Lawrence. Its quite shitty really

Since Lawrence is both a pussy and full of shit.

Posted by: Libtardz! ()
Date: July 17, 2015 10:24PM

Attachments:
lawrence-odonnell-1-sized.jpg
certified-libtarded1.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.