HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do GunLover, Yucky24, WingNut Honor All On Memorial Day - Or Just The White Christians?
Posted by: Wondering Wonderer ()
Date: May 25, 2015 01:23PM

People of all races, religions, cultural backgrounds and walks of life served in the various military branches and gave their lives in service to this great country - including gays and lesbians, and maybe a few hermaphrodites, not sure about trans. You know for sure some were illegal aliens.

Anyway, on Memorial Day do the FFXU racist bigots Memorialize all of them for their ultimate sacrifice for America or just the white christians who were here legally?

How about the white christian ones who thought some intelligent gun reform laws might be in order to prevent some mass killing nut job from getting hold of a bunch of weapons and ammo?

How do you know which ones are which?

How does your racist Republican God know what color and religion they were if all they do is just present their invisible souls at the pearly gates? Do they have to present a military ID with their race and religion? How do they prevent them from presenting a fake ID to get in? Do they have to present an NRA card member as well to get through? What if they voted for a Democrat in one or two elections?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do GunLover, Yucky24, WingNut Honor All On Memorial Day - Or Just The White Christians?
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: May 25, 2015 02:33PM

You're assuming that all right-wing racists support America and its military veterans. Now that White children are racial minorities in America and Whites of all ages are on track to becoming 10% of the American population by the end of this century, and now that America has become a morally trashy and cultureless cesspit thanks to the 1960s libtard cultural revolution; I'm cheering on the demise of America.

As a White, heterosexual, cisgender man, I honestly feel more respected when I'm in East Asian countries than I do in North America and Europe. How fucked up is that? You D-Baggers have managed to turn White people into the enemy in our own countries.

Our military veterans are also total embarrassments. They haven't won a war in 70 years despite having way, way more funding, training, and equipment than their enemies. And the last war that they won doomed Europe to the same fate of White America: gradual demographic extinction and moral decay. All they do now these days is bitch about their PTSD and kill themselves.

Good riddance...

Re: Do GunLover, Yucky24, WingNut Honor All On Memorial Day - Or Just The White Christians?
Posted by: I Luv Bacon ()
Date: May 25, 2015 03:06PM

Attachments:
diversity_pride_for_all_except_white_men.jpg

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: May 25, 2015 05:38PM

Me being an military veteran. I honor all who have served except queers,lesbian, Joos, rag heads, foreigners and illegals.

I await the memorial day when I go outside and see Americans not queers,lesbians, Joos, Ragheads, foreigners and illegals.

GOD Bless American and Made in the USA.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Posted by: Same Poster ()
Date: May 25, 2015 06:28PM

Gunlover, Wingnut, Ralph Poowtan and many of other "login" ID are probably then same user so we're really only talking about one person.

Posted by: Same Poster ()
Date: May 26, 2015 04:24PM

Same Poster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gunlover, Wingnut, Ralph Poowtan and many of other
> "login" ID are probably then same user so we're
> really only talking about one person.

It's interesting how all the sudden the Gunlover, Wingnut, Ralph Poowtan and other "login ID's" have gone silent???

Posted by: Much Butthurt ()
Date: May 26, 2015 04:26PM

Yucky24. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're assuming that all right-wing racists
> support America and its military veterans. Now
> that White children are racial minorities in
> America and Whites of all ages are on track to
> becoming 10% of the American population by the end
> of this century, and now that America has become a
> morally trashy and cultureless cesspit thanks to
> the 1960s libtard cultural revolution; I'm
> cheering on the demise of America.
>
> As a White, heterosexual, cisgender man, I
> honestly feel more respected when I'm in East
> Asian countries than I do in North America and
> Europe. How fucked up is that? You D-Baggers have
> managed to turn White people into the enemy in our
> own countries.
>
> Our military veterans are also total
> embarrassments. They haven't won a war in 70 years
> despite having way, way more funding, training,
> and equipment than their enemies. And the last war
> that they won doomed Europe to the same fate of
> White America: gradual demographic extinction and
> moral decay. All they do now these days is bitch
> about their PTSD and kill themselves.
>
> Good riddance...

Attachments:
Much Butthurt.png

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: May 29, 2015 06:10PM

I still stand behind everything that I wrote earlier, but I feel that this nigger operator deserves to be commended for heroically rescuing his waifu from the evil clutches of the Islamic State...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQi8_EJ_c4E

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.