HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This is bad news if your a godless libtard trying to drive your worn out atheistic agenda
Posted by: God > libtardz ()
Date: April 22, 2015 09:01PM

Population of the World's Non-Religious Is on the Decline

Despite the apparent rise in people with no religion, the overall percentage of non-believers is expected to decline as a share of the world's population, according to a new survey from the Pew Research Center.

By 2050, the number of people who identify as atheist, agnostic, or who say they have no particular religion will grow by 100 million, for a total of 1.2 billion people. But the percentage of believers will vastly outpace that growth, expanding by more than 2 billion over the same span of time. As a result, the percentage of non-believers, while growing in real terms, will decrease from 16 to 13 percent of the world's population by 2050.

The study, which classifies non-believers as religions "nones," points out that nones tend to be older, meaning they will die sooner, and have fewer children than people who are associated with religion. In addition, the 10 countries with the largest unaffiliated populations in the world as of 2010 are all expected to decline as a share of the world’s population by 2050.

While some have speculated that religious faith decreases as societies become more affluent, there is scant evidence for this trend beyond nations in Western Europe. No such phenomenon occurs in Muslim-majority countries, and in Hindu-majority India, "religious affiliation is still nearly universal despite rapid economic and social change."

China also represents an interesting case study since it does not keep reliable data on religious affiliation, though many believe Christianity is on the rise in the communist country. If that does prove true, the ratio of "nones" could decrease even more by 2050.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This is bad news if your a godless libtard trying to drive your worn out atheistic agenda
Posted by: Great News ()
Date: April 22, 2015 09:17PM

Actually, this is great news!

There are going to be even more gullible morons who believe in invisible all-knowing made-up fairies that I can sell faith-based bullshit to for a huge net profit. That means I can make more money and take some great vacations visiting the incredible cities, places of worship, statues, and museums full of great art that the Tea Party would never fund.

Tell me more!

Re: This is bad news if your a godless libtard trying to drive your worn out atheistic agenda
Posted by: His Holey-Ness ()
Date: April 22, 2015 09:36PM

Your - like you own it.
You're - like you are.

I think God would make a conscious decision to make sure his followers knew how to write his messages in a manner that reflects how to properly spell in your own native tongue.

But please, do keep in mind, I understand that God did not speak to Moses, Abraham, Jesus and a bunch of other folks in English. The Ten Commandments weren't written in English either.

But as God's spokesman on earth, you go fuck up Your and You're all you want.

The all knowing invisible made up God-like entity worried about you jerking off in private, taking his name in vain, and making sure your gay neighbor doesn't suck dick better than your Mom isn't concerned with little details like how you spread his message incorrectly.

Posted by: Oh My... ()
Date: April 22, 2015 10:32PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.