HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Race Baiting And The Liberal Media
Posted by: Not Really Anti-Racist, Are They ()
Date: April 18, 2015 02:41PM

Hey guys, remember how much CNN was pushing the whole "open season on blacks" mantra after the Mike Brown incident? If not, thankfully I'm here to remind you of how desperate they are to flame anti-white sentiment.

CNN recently posted an article to their front page about the conviction of Chancey Allen Luna in the death of Christopher Lane, a 23-year-old Australian college student. Once the original story broke, it was written that one (Micheal Jones, the driver) confessed to police and offered no remorse, along with James Edwards Jr. The shooter, Chancey Allen Luna, actually broke down crying once confronted with his crimes and even to these day seems remorseful for his actions. Today's CNN article mentions that he "appeared to be crying as deputies led him out of the courtroom in handcuffs, whimpering "I'm sorry" to a reporter". However, what was referenced multiple times in various news outlet was that Edwards was allegedly dancing and laughing while being taken to the station.

Here's where it gets good. Edwards has made some very interesting tweets in his young life. Among them are:

"90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM."

"Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:) lol shit ima keep sleepin shit! #ayeeee.”

"With my n****s when it’s time to start taken life’s.”

I wonder... why weren't these anti-white tweets made by a co-conspirator mentioned in a story about the shooting death of a white person? Though Edwards himself did not pull the trigger, he appears that he may have been the one to pick out this "random" victim: who happened to have a '90 percent chance' of being hated by Edwards. Perhaps Edwards pressured Luna into pulling the trigger, perhaps Luna is covering for Edwards. We won't know because the racial angle, while obviously present, is clearly not being discussed by either the police or the mainstream media. And CNN (who in the face of multiple deaths of black men at hands of white police officers, were eager to play up racial tensions) has seemingly lost interest in race relations.

Libtards, what's your excuse this time?

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.