HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Business associate of mine cancels our lunch appointment yesterday at very last minute, conveniently forgets to mention his daughter had overdosed on drugs the night before, should I be upset at him?
Posted by: Liar Liar your pants are on fire ()
Date: March 25, 2015 01:24PM

I had to find out what happened to his daughter on Facebook.
Should I be pissed at him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Business associate of mine cancels our lunch appointment yesterday at very last minute, conveniently forgets to mention his daughter had overdosed on drugs the night before, should I be upset at him?
Posted by: Go fuck yourself ()
Date: March 25, 2015 01:25PM

No. That's very personal and maybe he's in shock and not ready to tell you.

Re: Business associate of mine cancels our lunch appointment yesterday at very last minute, conveniently forgets to mention his daughter had overdosed on drugs the night before, should I be upset at him?
Posted by: classless ()
Date: March 25, 2015 01:34PM

You should be upset. It is classless and shitty of him to cancel at the very last minute. He knew since at least the night before that his junkie daughter OD'd.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 25, 2015 01:37PM

Is his daughter hot?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: March 25, 2015 01:55PM

This has to be a troll post.

The guy is surely dealing with family issues. Of course he's going to cancell, even if it is last minute.

Posted by: OP. ()
Date: March 25, 2015 02:06PM

classless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You should be upset. It is classless and shitty
> of him to cancel at the very last minute. He knew
> since at least the night before that his junkie
> daughter OD'd.

I agree 100%

Posted by: Why would he tell you? ()
Date: March 25, 2015 03:09PM

You have already proven you're a gossiping little cunt by posting and
2nd....it's none of your fucking business. Grow up.

Posted by: Analyst ()
Date: March 25, 2015 03:25PM

BEH Wrote:
> Is his daughter hot?
>
> Pics or it didn't happen.

Does she do anal?

Posted by: Rectum Ripper ()
Date: March 25, 2015 11:24PM

Analyst Wrote:
> BEH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is his daughter hot?
> >
> > Pics or it didn't happen.
>
>
> Does she do anal?

+1

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.