HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DO mcdonalds and Target background check
Posted by: perro P ()
Date: October 18, 2014 10:59PM

So I was in ADC for 12 months for stealing some Iphones and I JUST got released. do I to tell them what? will they background check me AND to find out ? can I lie and tell them I graduate high school if they found out will they ask for a copy of my degree or dimplma ? can i tell them it got lost?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DO mcdonalds and Target background check
Posted by: CEO @ LIAR LLC ()
Date: October 18, 2014 11:01PM

Go for it and just BS it, what do you have to lose? Mcd's or target going to arrest you for lying? Nope.

Posted by: WempX ()
Date: October 19, 2014 07:01AM

If you are good at lying, you should become a republican, The Teaparty is full of them, Make sure you explain that the arrests were a result of information you had about Bengazi and White water. The Cia controlled police were trying to silence you bla blah blah....Add something about you had proof Obama birth certificate is fake and then talk about your big foot sightings and alien space craft.
You will be making 7 figures in no time.

Posted by: only if you be a nigger! ()
Date: October 19, 2014 07:14AM

perro P Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So I was in ADC for 12 months for stealing some
> Iphones and I JUST got released. do I to tell
> them what? will they background check me AND to
> find out ? can I lie and tell them I graduate
> high school if they found out will they ask for a
> copy of my degree or dimplma ? can i tell them it
> got lost?

Nigger!

Posted by: advice14 ()
Date: October 19, 2014 08:27AM

Labor ready. They DO background check for CERTAIN jobs but I can confirm this year when I was in a bind and did a short assignment for them, I was working with people JUST OUT OF JAIL ON PROBATION FOR MAJOR THEFT so I know they will help you. YOu will only get minimum wage- so enjoy your $55/day after taxes. At least it is a legit check you can cash (or they have those prepaid cards if you don't want a check).

Good luck in life!

Posted by: depends... ()
Date: October 19, 2014 11:15AM

How much do they have to trust you?

McDs? Not so much if you're not handling cash because theft involves taking $0.25 of food they sell for $5.00.

Target? They probably check everybody because stealing from them can add up quickly.

Day laboring from the 7-11 parking lot probably pays more than a legit job. This is especially true when you aren't paying taxes on it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.