HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Black Curse of Little Danny Snyder
Posted by: Asymptote of Doom ()
Date: September 26, 2014 06:49AM

Washington's football team loses again! They drop to 1-3 against the NY Giants in a 45-14 ass whopping.

Dan Snyder's 15 year black plague curse upon the Redskins Organization remains in full force - more so this year than ever.

For 15 years, Dan Snyder has been the most virulent toxic constant in the Redskins losing formula. He is to football, what the black plague was to the Dark Ages.

I've sold my season tickets, refuse accept free tickets to attend games at the stadium, and now, I'm not even watching them on TV anymore.

I encourage any and all Washington fans to boycott the team entirely until Little Dan is sent packing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Black Curse of Little Danny Snyder
Posted by: Nostradamus ()
Date: September 26, 2014 08:37AM

Snyder if definitely cursed. I think that happened when he cut down those trees at his potomac house. I heard that he acts like a real ass in the owner's box, especially when they are getting their asses kicked. It's fun to watch the train wreck, year after year!

Re: The Black Curse of Little Danny Snyder
Posted by: True The Vote ! ()
Date: September 26, 2014 10:20AM

All he needs to do is change the stadium name back to Jack Kent Cooke Stadium.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.