HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ferguson looters were more interested in stealing $1 & $2 items from a convenience store rather than the $5,000-$10,000 in video camera equipment the media were filming the riots & looting with?
Posted by: Groids gonna groid ()
Date: August 20, 2014 05:41AM

453677744.jpg?w=594&h=349&crop=1

Doesn't make any sense to me.
There are no cops anywhere in sight.
Right in front of you is $5,000-10,000 in video camera equipment but you would rather steal Twinkies & Ho Hos from a convenience store instead?

Surely there is a nerdy white guy out there somewhere in the black market who would be willing to pay them at least 1 grand in cash for all of that Audio/Video equipment if not more.

Not very smart looting on their part.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ferguson looters were more interested in stealing $1 & $2 items from a convenience store rather than the $5,000-$10,000 in video camera equipment the media were filming the riots & looting with?
Posted by: JtUty ()
Date: August 20, 2014 06:07AM

actually the camera equipment is probably worth more than that.

Re: Ferguson looters were more interested in stealing $1 & $2 items from a convenience store rather than the $5,000-$10,000 in video camera equipment the media were filming the riots & looting with?
Posted by: maybe they are just hungry ()
Date: August 20, 2014 06:10AM

You can't eat a camera

Posted by: gorillas in the mist ()
Date: August 20, 2014 09:31AM

Look at the pants .......Jesus, what a savage race of monkeys!....How can liberals support these stupid niggers? It's incredible!

Posted by: LIMP DICK LIBERAL. ()
Date: August 20, 2014 09:33AM

maybe they are just hungry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can't eat a camera

True. Guess they're just going for the basest of needs.

Posted by: Poor people ()
Date: August 20, 2014 09:36AM

It's pretty clear a lot of "race riots" are just fronts for gangs to and the poor to loot stores.

Interesting how all the racists try to incite people for their goals. People are too wise to that shit now.

Sucks the poor are always getting push around.

But then again they choose to be broke poor asses.

Posted by: Big Dick Purple ()
Date: August 20, 2014 10:18AM

Groids gonna groid Wrote:
> >
> Not very smart looting on their part.

Oxymoron. You cant use the word smart in a post about niggers.

Posted by: Lolz haha ()
Date: August 20, 2014 11:29AM

Big Dick Purple Wrote:
> Groids gonna groid Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > >
> > Not very smart looting on their part.
>
> Oxymoron. You cant use the word smart in a post
> about niggers.

True dat
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Bob Byrd ()
Date: August 20, 2014 11:46AM

These are the "people" that Democrats want to register to vote.

Posted by: Xhjxhcjk ()
Date: August 20, 2014 12:12PM

-
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: August 20, 2014 12:50PM

You do see the sign that says "liquor", right?!?!? It's not "just" $1 & $2 items...those savages are stealing Hennessy and Alize too!

Im not much of a liquor guy myself, but if the opportunity presented itself i may be persuaded to stock up on free beer. That said, I know tons of people of all races that would hit the ABC store first thing.

Also, why would they take video equipment from reporters? That would require a scuffle, and would also not provide immediate gratification. "Yo, Jamal! What we gone do with all these cameras?". Exactly. It takes some more work to actually see the rewards, while hitting a liquor store gives you direct access to the sweet sizzurp.

I think it's funny, with all of the others things these people are doing that blatantly show more savagery and far less intelligence than even the average mouth-breather, that people have to go digging for more things and start stretching. You really don't have to look that hard. It's all right in front of you, but you're going to use people looting a liquor store as your proof of inferiority?

Posted by: MNF7N ()
Date: August 20, 2014 12:54PM

Que? Wrote:
> You do see the sign that says "liquor", right?!?!?
> It's not "just" $1 & $2 items...those savages are
> stealing Hennessy and Alize too!
>
> Im not much of a liquor guy myself, but if the
> opportunity presented itself i may be persuaded to
> stock up on free beer. That said, I know tons of
> people of all races that would hit the ABC store
> first thing.
>
>

Hello Nigger!

Posted by: I do not want to speculate ()
Date: August 20, 2014 01:18PM

ag-hpx600_1_300.jpg

http://www.panasonic.com/business/provideo/AG-HPX600PJ.asp

$12,000

I do not want to speculate what kind of video cameras the media outlets are using but I guarantee you they are not using entry level gear. Especially the national media outlets who are all over there.

Posted by: dafoi[ ()
Date: August 20, 2014 01:21PM

Yeah, that store is gonna stock $2,000 bottle of Remy Martin and $300 Cristal. Are you nuts?

Date: August 20, 2014 01:26PM

Date: August 20, 2014 01:29PM

Posted by: wingnuts RE thread ()
Date: August 20, 2014 01:29PM

I do not want to speculate Wrote:
>

src="http://www.adorama.com/images/large/sopmwtd30
> 0.jpg">
>
>

src="http://www.adorama.com/images/large/sopmwtd30
> 0_1.jpg">
>
> http://www.adorama.com/SOPMWTD300.html?cvosrc=cse.
> google.SOPMWTD300&cvo_cid=38589028051&gclid=CJWR56
> itosACFU4F7AodqBEAjg
>
> $33,000

They could have jacked the camera and bought a house!

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/307-Atwater-Ave_Saint-Louis_MO_63135_M73135-47972?row=7

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7446-Halpin-Dr_Saint-Louis_MO_63135_M82432-32629?row=8

Date: August 20, 2014 01:32PM

Date: August 20, 2014 01:35PM

Posted by: White Mobs ()
Date: August 20, 2014 01:37PM

White mobs\riots
Attachments:
mobd.jpg

Date: August 20, 2014 08:42PM

sohdc3300r.jpg

http://www.adorama.com/SOHDC3300R.html

$100,000

Groids gonna groid

LOL

Posted by: LOL. ()
Date: August 20, 2014 08:46PM

Que? Wrote:
> You do see the sign that says "liquor", right?!?!?
> It's not "just" $1 & $2 items...those savages are
> stealing Hennessy and Alize too!
>
> Im not much of a liquor guy myself, but if the
> opportunity presented itself i may be persuaded to
> stock up on free beer. That said, I know tons of
> people of all races that would hit the ABC store
> first thing.
>
> Also, why would they take video equipment from
> reporters? That would require a scuffle, and
> would also not provide immediate gratification.
>

"Yo, Jamal! What we gone do with all these
cameras?".

< Exactly. It takes some more work to
> actually see the rewards, while hitting a liquor
> store gives you direct access to the sweet
> sizzurp.
>
> I think it's funny, with all of the others things
> these people are doing that blatantly show more
> savagery and far less intelligence than even the
> average mouth-breather, that people have to go
> digging for more things and start stretching. You
> really don't have to look that hard. It's all
> right in front of you, but you're going to use
> people looting a liquor store as your proof of
> inferiority?

They have to ask each other what to do with the cameras?

LOL

Posted by: LOL. ()
Date: August 20, 2014 09:10PM

Just saw a live shot of Ferguson and they were waving/dancing in front of the cameras instead of snatching them.

LOL

Date: August 21, 2014 01:20PM

Groids gonna groid

Posted by: monkeys everywhere ()
Date: August 21, 2014 03:18PM

White taxpayers will have to pay for all the damage the niggers have caused, and the property they've destroyed. I guess that's just part of the whole reparations thing.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.