HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
GOP poised to take Senate in 2014
Posted by: Poll Lock ()
Date: December 27, 2013 03:52PM

Since October, republicans and democrats have changed places in the generic ballot. October had the democrats up by 8 points as the government shutdown piling on by the media blamed republicans only. Now, republicans are up by 7, the same difference we saw right before the great shellacking of 2010. GOP Senate is better than a 50/50 if they don't nominate total idiots (which is always a possibility).

If this trend doesn't reverse, Obama will be playing golf his last two years as his agenda will be DOA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP poised to take Senate in 2014
Posted by: Gallup Pole ()
Date: December 27, 2013 04:15PM

Not if these guys have anything to do with it. During big elections the GOP pisses off gays, blacks,Latinos, and women..... And then the GOP is always surprised to lose. Demographics is a bitch.

Posted by: paid troll ()
Date: December 27, 2013 04:18PM

Do you get paid by the Heritage Foundation to post or is this an internship from school? I can't belive that spamming the FFXU forum would be on any right wing think tanks list, but I guess the database is large. On this forum, no one cares about Fox News horseshit unless its talking the size of Andrea Tantaros' tits or whether Kimberly Guilfoyle spits or swallows. Lets not talk about Rachel Maddow because I just ate and don't want to think about the train wreck body thats under those mannish outfits.

Posted by: Poll Lock ()
Date: December 27, 2013 08:21PM

^^^WTF are you ranting about paid troll? Your irrational post denotes insecurity or insanity. Perhaps both.

Democrats are going down next year. This is 2010 all over again. I don't care as both parties suck and neither are really looking out for the regular guy, but the D's are heading for a spanking.

Posted by: Old lady. ()
Date: December 27, 2013 09:02PM

You repuklicant idiots wont win a thing. Not even a free small fries from McDonalds monopoly game in 2014. The sooner you pukes realize your party is a thing of the past the easier it will be. Democrats will keep the senate, win the house and we will soon have our first female President. Eat shit repuklicants and tea baggers and just remember this Old Lady will be basking in reflected glory while the last few bricks are removed from that cesspool of a party :)

Posted by: paid troll ()
Date: December 27, 2013 09:35PM

Poll Lock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^WTF are you ranting about paid troll? Your
> irrational post denotes insecurity or insanity.
> Perhaps both.
>
> Democrats are going down next year. This is 2010
> all over again. I don't care as both parties suck
> and neither are really looking out for the regular
> guy, but the D's are heading for a spanking.

Not insecure or insane, just tired ofevery fucking forum being filled with some political bullshit, especially from Republicans because they have been butthurting and bawwing going on 6 years now instead of actually doing anything. Just relax, the big eared negro is leaving in a couple of years and it will be back to business as usual for you guys. Then we'll get to hear how the libs need to stop being butthurt when you guys win. Rinse and repeat.

Posted by: I See ()
Date: December 27, 2013 10:58PM

Old lady. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You repuklicant idiots wont win a thing. Not even
> a free small fries from McDonalds monopoly game in
> 2014. The sooner you pukes realize your party is a
> thing of the past the easier it will be. Democrats
> will keep the senate, win the house and we will
> soon have our first female President. Eat shit
> repuklicants and tea baggers and just remember
> this Old Lady will be basking in reflected glory
> while the last few bricks are removed from that
> cesspool of a party :)

I see Old Lady has a case of crotch rot again. When that happens, she usually gets really pissy then comes onto the forum and trolls the threads.

Oh ... I meant to say Gerrymanderer2 - A.K.A. the second personality of Old Lady.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 28, 2013 05:49AM

You think I care that you accuse me of being someone else? Are you that fucking stupid? lowest common denominator with you fucking right wing garbage isn't it?

You think you can find a weakness in me? Do you know who the fuck I am? I can smell you a mile away. I can read you like I'm looking at my own palm.

Go play your stupid little troll games on someone susceptible to them.

The prize is great with Gerrymanderer but the reward will never suffice. Stop fooling yourself.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.