HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Comedian Patton Oswalt Trolls Twitter with Fake Offensive ‘Deleted’ Jokes
Posted by: Patton ()
Date: May 08, 2014 04:09PM

This is actually pretty funny. Wish I'd been following him while it was happening. Could open up a new venue for the usual FFU trolls.

Comedian Patton Oswalt Trolls Twitter with Fake Offensive ‘Deleted’ Jokes

As Salon.com found out last summer, comedian Patton Oswalt is a force to be reckoned with on Twitter. But today, Oswalt took his Twitter prowess to another level by posting a series of apologies for tweets he claimed to have deleted. Naturally, this sent his followers and detractors frantically searching for the deleted tweets, or just getting angry with him anyway.

In the process, he managed to imply that he had offended sufferers of Lyme disease, African-Americans, transgendered people, rape victims and more:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/comedian-patton-oswalt-trolls-twitter-with-fake-offensive-deleted-jokes/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Comedian Patton Oswalt Trolls Twitter with Fake Offensive ‘Deleted’ Jokes
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 08, 2014 04:22PM

"The FUCK is wrong with me? Last Tweet deleted. The victims of the Holocaust deserve our highest respect, not penis limericks."

"Oops. Just deleted my last Tweet. & would like to apologize to seniors & sufferers of Lyme disease. I was out of bounds."

LOFL.. Funny shit, though it sounds pretty close to reality.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.