HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Any Disney fans around here?
Posted by: maxican ()
Date: April 11, 2014 03:48PM

My fiance is a huge Disney fan and slowly but surely started me into it. I want to start a Facebook group for local Disney fans to talk about their trips, experiences, foods, future trips, and anything Disney. Are there any Disney fans in this area that would like to join? Ill be starting it later today and posting the link here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Any Disney fans around here?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 11, 2014 03:58PM

Sometimes I wear a Mickey Mouse costume and yiff with people dressed in Uncle Scrooge outfits. Are you into yiffing in a public place?

Re: Any Disney fans around here?
Posted by: WaltH8R ()
Date: April 12, 2014 12:50AM

Walt Disney World...??? Really? People still go there? Yawn...everything there is of mediocre quality and over-priced. Oh...and their employees in costumes grope kids.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.