HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LOL Man Flashes Gun, Demands Job Application, Arrested at Norfolk McDonald's
Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: December 23, 2013 01:58AM

Seriously how dumb can you get? After the manager gave him the application, he actually sat down to fill it out while the cops were called. "If brains were lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a pan."

A 31-year-old man was arrested last week after an unconventional approach to job hunting.

Police say Tevin Kievelle Monroe walked into the McDonald’s on St. Paul’s Boulevard and asked the manager for a job application.

When the manager explained the application process is handled online, Monroe lifted his shirt to reveal a gun tucked into his waistband.

The manager asked Monroe to have a seat while he fetched a paper application — and called police.

Monroe was sitting at a table filling out the application when police arrived to arrest him.

He has been charged with brandishing a firearm, carrying a concealed weapon, and disorderly conduct.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOL Man Flashes Gun, Demands Job Application, Arrested at Norfolk McDonald's
Posted by: What race? ()
Date: December 23, 2013 06:02AM

I know the readers here were wondering what the race was of this guy.

Attachments:
Dec 2013 - McDonalds Job Application.JPG

Re: LOL Man Flashes Gun, Demands Job Application, Arrested at Norfolk McDonald's
Posted by: ghtedsd ()
Date: December 23, 2013 06:14AM

no surprises here on that

Posted by: Tevin Monroe ()
Date: December 23, 2013 07:21AM

This is the REAL STORY on wat happened all the news reporters nd managers at mcdonalds got the story misconstrued its seems so senseless if u read it right...they really trying to make me out to be outrageously stupid nd have serious mental issues nd I want to be able to get the real story on wat happened nd get it off my chest....The night before it happened I got a call from my mother((who has alot of health issues nd cant work)) that my father ((who is in the military but can only provide for wats needed other then wats wanted for the time being))that she wont be receiving anything for her birthday which wuz dec 13 he said all he could do for now wuz get her car door fixed thats pretty much all he could give her nd my sister who is 14 on the honor roll , runs track ,nd does ROTC basically things Ive done in high skool she's attempt to do as well nd he mentioned how she wuz only getting a very minimum amount of xmas presents this year like 3 presents to be exact...my family has never been through a holiday like this before nd I feel as though I could be a big help in not lettin that happen somethin had to be done I wuz determined to get a job on the spot the next day (((mind u I worked at the BAE systems shipyard for a company called Allied Research Tech but they fired me because I wouldnt abide rules by a transgender for a supervisor(((no offense))) so I've been lookin for jobs nd applying at alot of places from the stores in MacArthur to the plazas in the hood nd checking on the status of every app before the incident occurred they've all said the samething which means I had to continue my search)))...that very night it wuz a little after 12am I went to the store for my aunt nd I so happened to notice 2 female employees lounging in the front lobby of the mcdonalds one wuz supposedly the hiring manager I knocked on the window nd asked if they were still hiring she said yes nd asked did I apply online already I told her yes but I never got to finish the 30 question summary at the end nd she told me to go to the nearest library nd finish that up nd come back tomorrow morning nd she would hire me....the next day I made it my priority to finish the app nd continue completing other apps as well wen I finished...I went to the mcdonalds nd it wuz very busy because of the $1 big mac special goin on...a short dark skinned heavy set lady attended me nd asked if she could help me nd I told her a lady from lastnite had told me to complete the application online nd wen done to come back to be hired for the job nd she said "oh we're not hiring at this time youll have to come back after the xmas break then I asked if I could speak to that specific hiring manager nd she said she wuz not their but I knew she wuz lyin because before I walked in I so happened to see some important type of people of the mcdonalds havin a meeting in the lobby from the front window so I assumed she would be their nd plus she wouldnt have told me to come back to hire me...the heavy set lady seemed to be very aggravated from the $1 big mac customers coming in on a constant I could tell from her tone of voice nd attitude so pretty much everything I would ask her she would throw to the side nd told me she will have to deal with me some other time....from their I started to get frustrated nd angry not only at the lady but at the simple fact that its HARD AS HELL to get a job nowadays its ridiculous yea the media will tell u the economy is rising nd alot of work is available but from my adventure on this job hunt is showing me otherwise Ive worked alot of jobs wen I wuz younger but its never been this hard to find a job....(((1st lie)))((NOT 31)) but for 21 years of my life I have not had anything on my record im not easy influence to the people I surround myself with im my own person I never sold drugs a day in my life nd never will amount to that nature I will work legally at any given time before I slang but I can honestly see y they do it because jobs nowadays r picky nd so judgmental dont kno a damn thing about the person or the jobs minimum wage is not up to par for the countless nd miscellaneous bills that needs paying....so I went nd got the gun((not a real gun a bebe gun but It would fool u if u saw it))I knew the consequences of me gettin a real one I wouldnt be typing this story to u if I did I never had intentions on harming or hurting anybody thats not my persona....I took the air cartridge the clip out nd all nd place juss a plain gun on my hip under my jacket nd returned to the store....wen I got their I didn't want to speak to the heavy set lady because the situation wouldve turned bad so I refrained from her direction I looked to the back of the store nd saw another lady which so happened to be either a manager or owner of the store short skinny light skinned lady I neva called for her because she seemed busy helping others with the orders I juss stared until we made direct eye contact then she approached me nd asked if she could help me I began to tell her about my sister being a honor roll student running track nd attending rotc nd her having minimum xmas presents this year nd my mom being sick nd cant work nd her birthday wuz coming up nd I wanted to be able to provide for them this holiday I kno I wouldnt be able to get it all for them on the specific occasional days but better late den never nd continued asking if she'd please help me with getting a job(((2nd lie)))((she never mentioned to do a app online not even ONCE nd the media said she gave me a paper app sat down nd filled it out from my understanding they didnt have any paper apps thats why its done ONLINE *hint hint*)) she began to tell me that she has heard worst scenarios then mines nd me telling her that is not goin to change fact that she cant hire me nd I stopped her from talking nd told her its already hard as it is out here for people to get jobs but I had 2 years of experience working at mcdonalds basically she could send everyone in the back grill home nd I work alone nd pretty much out work her entire grill team its been done countless of times from my previous mcdonalds job nd me begging her to let me work ....then she started to basically sound like the heavy set lady tellin me that she will tend to me some other time then I quickly lifted my jacked nd showed the gun on my waste((3rd lie))(((NEVER took it off my hip nd she wuz the only one that saw it))) then she asked y I showed it to her nd I began to tell her that she doesn't know wat I could do in a sense of wen I leave out of the store I could rob somebody later that day or maybe even put somebody in harms way all because of a job that I really had intentions on gettin thats not my thing like I said but I have to get the money some how some way if I cant work for it nd I told her she could prevent any of those things from happening if she would juss please hear me out nd let me work..she starts nodding her head nd from the looks of her facial expression she seemed finally understand me nd told me I must be real determined on gettin the job nd I told her yes I really wuz nd she asked me to do one thing for her nd that wuz to sit nd wait for her while she finds a w2 form for me nd I told her thank u nd I greatly appreciated her nd went to wait somethin in my head to me to juss leave being that I flashed the gun like I did but me not goin wit my gut instinct figured she understood my situation nd wanted to genuinely help me but I sat no longer then 4 or 5 mins nd a police officer came nd arrested me((4th lie))(((I never filled out any forms of any kind while I waited))) Now this story probably still got people thinking oh u still dumb for waiting or u still retarded for goin to get the gun nd a bebe gun at that I could careless about what the next person thinks of me im gonna be judged on different aspects of things that I choose so to say or do throughout my life I wont sit nd dwell on it but I will dwell on this economy nd these jobs that not accepting the people thats really in need other then the ones thats lookin to work juss to cop them new jordans or the flyest attire to rock to club every weekend...dont get me wrong Im still ashamed of my actions from wat happened till this day because I should've thought it out more instead of lettin my anger get best of me im way smarter den that nd plus I messed up my clean record but its a lesson learned that wont be attempted a 2nd time Im blessed to be out of jail nd able to spend the holidays wit my family nd finally be able to tell the real truth of wat happened other then wat these radios nd so called news media bloggers perceived me as....I hope people really read this get a better understanding of a misunderstood situation im not perfect im only human

Posted by: all the way with the KKK ()
Date: December 23, 2013 07:35AM

Tevin Monroe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is the REAL STORY on wat happened all the
> news reporters nd managers at mcdonalds got the
> story misconstrued its seems so senseless if u
> read it right...they really trying to make me out
> to be outrageously stupid nd have serious mental
> issues nd I want to be able to get the real story
> on wat happened nd get it off my chest....The
> night before it happened I got a call from my
> mother((who has alot of health issues nd cant
> work)) that my father ((who is in the military but
> can only provide for wats needed other then wats
> wanted for the time being))that she wont be
> receiving anything for her birthday which wuz dec
> 13 he said all he could do for now wuz get her car
> door fixed thats pretty much all he could give her
> nd my sister who is 14 on the honor roll , runs
> track ,nd does ROTC basically things Ive done in
> high skool she's attempt to do as well nd he
> mentioned how she wuz only getting a very minimum
> amount of xmas presents this year like 3 presents
> to be exact...my family has never been through a
> holiday like this before nd I feel as though I
> could be a big help in not lettin that happen
> somethin had to be done I wuz determined to get a
> job on the spot the next day (((mind u I worked at
> the BAE systems shipyard for a company called
> Allied Research Tech but they fired me because I
> wouldnt abide rules by a transgender for a
> supervisor(((no offense))) so I've been lookin for
> jobs nd applying at alot of places from the stores
> in MacArthur to the plazas in the hood nd checking
> on the status of every app before the incident
> occurred they've all said the samething which
> means I had to continue my search)))...that very
> night it wuz a little after 12am I went to the
> store for my aunt nd I so happened to notice 2
> female employees lounging in the front lobby of
> the mcdonalds one wuz supposedly the hiring
> manager I knocked on the window nd asked if they
> were still hiring she said yes nd asked did I
> apply online already I told her yes but I never
> got to finish the 30 question summary at the end
> nd she told me to go to the nearest library nd
> finish that up nd come back tomorrow morning nd
> she would hire me....the next day I made it my
> priority to finish the app nd continue completing
> other apps as well wen I finished...I went to the
> mcdonalds nd it wuz very busy because of the $1
> big mac special goin on...a short dark skinned
> heavy set lady attended me nd asked if she could
> help me nd I told her a lady from lastnite had
> told me to complete the application online nd wen
> done to come back to be hired for the job nd she
> said "oh we're not hiring at this time youll have
> to come back after the xmas break then I asked if
> I could speak to that specific hiring manager nd
> she said she wuz not their but I knew she wuz lyin
> because before I walked in I so happened to see
> some important type of people of the mcdonalds
> havin a meeting in the lobby from the front window
> so I assumed she would be their nd plus she
> wouldnt have told me to come back to hire me...the
> heavy set lady seemed to be very aggravated from
> the $1 big mac customers coming in on a constant I
> could tell from her tone of voice nd attitude so
> pretty much everything I would ask her she would
> throw to the side nd told me she will have to deal
> with me some other time....from their I started to
> get frustrated nd angry not only at the lady but
> at the simple fact that its HARD AS HELL to get a
> job nowadays its ridiculous yea the media will
> tell u the economy is rising nd alot of work is
> available but from my adventure on this job hunt
> is showing me otherwise Ive worked alot of jobs
> wen I wuz younger but its never been this hard to
> find a job....(((1st lie)))((NOT 31)) but for 21
> years of my life I have not had anything on my
> record im not easy influence to the people I
> surround myself with im my own person I never sold
> drugs a day in my life nd never will amount to
> that nature I will work legally at any given time
> before I slang but I can honestly see y they do it
> because jobs nowadays r picky nd so judgmental
> dont kno a damn thing about the person or the jobs
> minimum wage is not up to par for the countless nd
> miscellaneous bills that needs paying....so I went
> nd got the gun((not a real gun a bebe gun but It
> would fool u if u saw it))I knew the consequences
> of me gettin a real one I wouldnt be typing this
> story to u if I did I never had intentions on
> harming or hurting anybody thats not my
> persona....I took the air cartridge the clip out
> nd all nd place juss a plain gun on my hip under
> my jacket nd returned to the store....wen I got
> their I didn't want to speak to the heavy set lady
> because the situation wouldve turned bad so I
> refrained from her direction I looked to the back
> of the store nd saw another lady which so happened
> to be either a manager or owner of the store short
> skinny light skinned lady I neva called for her
> because she seemed busy helping others with the
> orders I juss stared until we made direct eye
> contact then she approached me nd asked if she
> could help me I began to tell her about my sister
> being a honor roll student running track nd
> attending rotc nd her having minimum xmas presents
> this year nd my mom being sick nd cant work nd her
> birthday wuz coming up nd I wanted to be able to
> provide for them this holiday I kno I wouldnt be
> able to get it all for them on the specific
> occasional days but better late den never nd
> continued asking if she'd please help me with
> getting a job(((2nd lie)))((she never mentioned to
> do a app online not even ONCE nd the media said
> she gave me a paper app sat down nd filled it out
> from my understanding they didnt have any paper
> apps thats why its done ONLINE *hint hint*)) she
> began to tell me that she has heard worst
> scenarios then mines nd me telling her that is not
> goin to change fact that she cant hire me nd I
> stopped her from talking nd told her its already
> hard as it is out here for people to get jobs but
> I had 2 years of experience working at mcdonalds
> basically she could send everyone in the back
> grill home nd I work alone nd pretty much out work
> her entire grill team its been done countless of
> times from my previous mcdonalds job nd me begging
> her to let me work ....then she started to
> basically sound like the heavy set lady tellin me
> that she will tend to me some other time then I
> quickly lifted my jacked nd showed the gun on my
> waste((3rd lie))(((NEVER took it off my hip nd she
> wuz the only one that saw it))) then she asked y I
> showed it to her nd I began to tell her that she
> doesn't know wat I could do in a sense of wen I
> leave out of the store I could rob somebody later
> that day or maybe even put somebody in harms way
> all because of a job that I really had intentions
> on gettin thats not my thing like I said but I
> have to get the money some how some way if I cant
> work for it nd I told her she could prevent any of
> those things from happening if she would juss
> please hear me out nd let me work..she starts
> nodding her head nd from the looks of her facial
> expression she seemed finally understand me nd
> told me I must be real determined on gettin the
> job nd I told her yes I really wuz nd she asked me
> to do one thing for her nd that wuz to sit nd wait
> for her while she finds a w2 form for me nd I told
> her thank u nd I greatly appreciated her nd went
> to wait somethin in my head to me to juss leave
> being that I flashed the gun like I did but me not
> goin wit my gut instinct figured she understood my
> situation nd wanted to genuinely help me but I sat
> no longer then 4 or 5 mins nd a police officer
> came nd arrested me((4th lie))(((I never filled
> out any forms of any kind while I waited))) Now
> this story probably still got people thinking oh u
> still dumb for waiting or u still retarded for
> goin to get the gun nd a bebe gun at that I could
> careless about what the next person thinks of me
> im gonna be judged on different aspects of things
> that I choose so to say or do throughout my life I
> wont sit nd dwell on it but I will dwell on this
> economy nd these jobs that not accepting the
> people thats really in need other then the ones
> thats lookin to work juss to cop them new jordans
> or the flyest attire to rock to club every
> weekend...dont get me wrong Im still ashamed of my
> actions from wat happened till this day because I
> should've thought it out more instead of lettin my
> anger get best of me im way smarter den that nd
> plus I messed up my clean record but its a lesson
> learned that wont be attempted a 2nd time Im
> blessed to be out of jail nd able to spend the
> holidays wit my family nd finally be able to tell
> the real truth of wat happened other then wat
> these radios nd so called news media bloggers
> perceived me as....I hope people really read this
> get a better understanding of a misunderstood
> situation im not perfect im only human

You're not a human.........YOU'RE A SILVERBACK!!!!

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 23, 2013 08:00AM

Tevin, could you rewrite that a bit more succinctly?

Spelling counts, and everyone loves paragraphs and punctuation.

Posted by: whats in a name ()
Date: December 23, 2013 10:39AM

What race? Wrote:
> I know the readers here were wondering what the
> race was of this guy.

not really, I think we already had a good idea

Posted by: Barrack O.. ()
Date: December 23, 2013 10:57AM

If I had a son.........

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: December 23, 2013 11:52AM

Barrack O.. Wrote:
> If I had a son.........
Attachments:
20131222_lbm_sg9_109-f61e21256ff9ba6e56295898f60be1d8.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.