HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Only 4 different authors on Foods Your Bowels Don't Want
Posted by: Thread LOL ()
Date: December 20, 2013 01:25PM

:LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Only 4 different authors on Foods Your Bowels Don't Want
Posted by: Enrico Palazzo ()
Date: December 20, 2013 01:31PM

It's that damn BEH. He is scat obsessed and it scares me. I wonder if he is into analingus as well?

Re: Only 4 different authors on Foods Your Bowels Don't Want
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 20, 2013 02:09PM

Go ahead and laugh at the affliction that torments 1.4 million people in the United States alone.

Yeah, all those big babies with Multiple Sclerosis and Cerebral Palsy have Telethons and get all the sympathy , while people like myself, Gordorsky and Blooming Onion not only suffer from pain but humiliation from infintile doody jokes as well.

You'd be "scat obsessed " too if every waking moment of your life was spent worrying if you were going to totaly lose control of your bowels during your Aunts funeral, or if you were going to miserably squeeze out an agonizingly huge, plumbing destroying fecal log.

Analingus, my ass!

You may have the luxury of looking at the rectum as a playground.

But to me and a million other Americans our asses aren't an Amusment Park, they're our own personal Auschwitz.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.