HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This younger generation of white females are really fucking annoying, so a county filled with a younger generation of Asians & Latinas as the majority is a win win situation for aging white males in this county right?
Posted by: Honest Question. ()
Date: December 11, 2013 11:27AM

This younger generation of white females are really fucking annoying, so a county filled with a younger generation of Asians & Latinas as the majority is a win win situation for aging white males in this county right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This younger generation of white females are really fucking annoying, so a county filled with a younger generation of Asians & Latinas as the majority is a win win situation for aging white males in this county right?
Posted by: O_P_ ()
Date: December 11, 2013 11:30AM

The other day I saw a white guy who appeared to be in his 40s with an asian female who appeared to be in her early 20s.
So I am just trying to find some positives out of all of this illegal immigration.

Re: This younger generation of white females are really fucking annoying, so a county filled with a younger generation of Asians & Latinas as the majority is a win win situation for aging white males in this county right?
Posted by: Alias? ()
Date: December 11, 2013 12:18PM

Alias where are you at?

Posted by: Right write ()
Date: December 11, 2013 01:06PM

Ending a question with the word "right" shows you don't believe your own position. Just made up some shit and threw it out there.

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: December 11, 2013 01:28PM

Right write Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ending a question with the word "right" shows you
> don't believe your own position. Just made up
> some shit and threw it out there.

i disagree. he is more looking for approval. if you remove the word 'right' at the end, it becomes a statement not a question, right?

Attachments:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2013 01:29PM by bloody blisters.

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: December 11, 2013 01:45PM

Right write Wrote:
> Ending a question with the word "right" shows you
> don't believe your own position. Just made up
> some shit and threw it out there.

Who is the subject of your last sentence, Mr. Grammar Police?

Date: December 11, 2013 05:55PM

Well to be honest with all of you I would prefer to have a young hot blonde on my arm at all times but this younger twilight and hunger games white generation is annoying as shit so either I get myself a temporary girlfriend from Europe or I just settle for an Asian or latina similar to the white gentleman I saw with the much younger Asian the other day.

Posted by: Section_8_Sharon ()
Date: December 11, 2013 05:57PM

That's because the latinas and asian women already know how to be submissive as described in http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1387315.html.

White women are just too feminist these days.

Date: December 11, 2013 06:02PM

Section_8_Sharon Wrote:
> That's because the latinas and asian women already
> know how to be submissive as described in
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/13
> 87315.html.
>
> White women are just too feminist these days.

The way they talk is really fucking annoying too. Just shut your fucking mouths already. Fuck twilight. Fuck hunger games. Fuck your favorite pop punk fag rock bands.

Posted by: UdGyU ()
Date: December 11, 2013 06:07PM

There are some real losers on this message board.

Posted by: ME SO HORNY ()
Date: December 11, 2013 06:17PM

UdGyU Wrote:
> There are some real losers on this message board.

article-2320291-19A635D7000005DC-384_634

NO. THIS IS REALITY. DEAL WITH IT.

Posted by: Mercedes. ()
Date: December 11, 2013 06:27PM

The minute his back is turned she will have all his money, if she doesnt already.

Posted by: White males in their 50s 60s ()
Date: December 11, 2013 06:38PM

If white males in their 50s & 60s know what they are doing, the next 10-20 years of asian & latina majority in fairfax county could end up being the most exciting & entertaining years of these white male's lives.
Just as long as their (around their same age) wives do not find out about it.

Have fun but be smart about it gentleman.

Posted by: Mc Snub ()
Date: December 11, 2013 06:58PM

Ever make eye contact with white women. They just scowl like their pussy is made of gold. Asian and Hispanic women are more friendly and dont have a stick up their ass.

Posted by: Hugh Jasshole ()
Date: December 11, 2013 06:58PM

I go with the euro women. fuck the white women in this area, the niggs can have them.

Posted by: Non pear shape latinas ()
Date: December 11, 2013 07:06PM

hilaria.jpg?w=640&h=480&crop=1

The only problem in this area will be finding a non pear shaped non grapefruit shaped latina. They are out there but just harder to find in this area.

Now the latina in the picture above has the kind of shape I like. HEY NOW.

Posted by: Bongo. ()
Date: December 11, 2013 07:08PM

Non pear shape latinas Wrote:
> Now the latina in the picture above has the kind
> of shape I like. HEY NOW.

but look at the asshole she is with, fouled..

Posted by: Horny old man ()
Date: December 11, 2013 07:15PM

I start off every day watching channel 14 Despierta America. The women are so f'ing hot it brings tears to my eyes.
Attachments:
despierta-america_590x395.jpg

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 11, 2013 08:54PM

Alias is the product of being white female. What else do you need to know.

Posted by: A Female ()
Date: December 11, 2013 09:38PM

Mc Snub Wrote:
> Ever make eye contact with white women. They just
> scowl like their pussy is made of gold. Asian and
> Hispanic women are more friendly and dont have a
> stick up their ass.

Maybe we just think you're a repulsive asshole.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: December 12, 2013 02:58AM

Alias? Wrote:
> Alias where are you at?

I'm here, wondering why the OP would write such a long, drawn-out thread title, and why he would think the word "generation" is plural.

Posted by: South American ()
Date: December 12, 2013 04:58AM

South American women are hot.

Posted by: McSnub ()
Date: December 12, 2013 07:31AM

A Female Wrote:
> Mc Snub Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ever make eye contact with white women. They
> just
> > scowl like their pussy is made of gold. Asian
> and
> > Hispanic women are more friendly and dont have
> a
> > stick up their ass.
>
> Maybe we just think you're a repulsive asshole.

I dont think so. I have dated different races and white females are the biggest bitches. They think you should spend 24 hours a day kissing their ass. They have no sense of humor and are obsessed with money.

Posted by: angry boy ()
Date: December 15, 2013 06:53AM

McSnub Wrote:
> A Female Wrote:
> -----
> > Mc Snub Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Ever make eye contact with white women. They
> > just
> > > scowl like their pussy is made of gold. Asian
> > and
> > > Hispanic women are more friendly and dont
> have
> > a
> > > stick up their ass.
> >
> > Maybe we just think you're a repulsive asshole.
>
> I dont think so. I have dated different races and
> white females are the biggest bitches. They think
> you should spend 24 hours a day kissing their ass.
> They have no sense of humor and are obsessed with
> money.

You're gay !

Posted by: Sonny Drysdale ()
Date: December 15, 2013 07:29AM

I know a guy in his sixties who got a Russian wife. He's happy, she's hot. What's not to like?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.