HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Death
Posted by: Dying ()
Date: October 15, 2013 06:37PM

No reason to carry on. Family is ashamed. Don't want to live on this planet anymore. ashes to ashes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Death
Posted by: anonymous lizzie thread ()
Date: October 15, 2013 06:40PM

anonymous lizzie thread

Posted by: buh bye ()
Date: October 15, 2013 06:46PM

One less speck of dust in a massive, infinite universe. See ya!

Posted by: Dying ()
Date: October 15, 2013 07:09PM

buh bye Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One less speck of dust in a massive, infinite
> universe. See ya!

My point exactly, why spend my life being miserable when i'll decompose after I die and that will be the end of it. I could start a puppy mill tomorrow and it wouldn't make any difference. the world is a black, corrupt soulless shell game where the only people that win are the ones who rigged the game years before I was born. This is no world to live in, this is no place to bring children in to. To end it this way is a noble gesture

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: October 15, 2013 07:12PM

Head to Woodburn stat.

Posted by: Bob Hope ()
Date: October 15, 2013 07:24PM

You need to get laid Dude.

If you still feel the same way afterwards - enlist in the Army and specialize in bomb disposal.

No need to off yourself when you could be serving a useful purpose and saving lives. If your number comes up - well you get your wish.

Posted by: please don't hurt yourself ()
Date: October 15, 2013 07:36PM

please don't do anything drastic. please DO NOT hurt yourself. if you are seriously considering this, call someone who is close to you, a friend, family, or call 911 if you are alone. you will always feel different. that is what's so vexing about it all...you're always going to feel differently, in time. and you might be back right here again at some point, it's true. but then again, you will most likely be away from here again as well. it's just how it is. you've got to ride it out. it's just weather patterns, man. it's a pendulum. it's going to swing one way, then the other. the storm will clear, then it will blow your house down. then you build it again. and repeat. don't do anything drastic. call someone. you're going to feel differently.

Posted by: fadfasdf ()
Date: October 15, 2013 07:52PM

^ exactly that. And OP doesn't just need to get laid, that helps for like 1 week, he needs to find a good girl to love him.

"I could start a puppy mill tomorrow and it wouldn't make any difference. the world is a black, corrupt soulless shell game where the only people that win are the ones who rigged the game years before I was born. This is no world to live in, this is no place to bring children in to. "

blah blah, why even think or worry about the corruption and all that b.s? The world isn't going to end in your lifetime. Just go on with your life, get a job, move out of your parents home, go to school, meet people. You live in the same world that all the happy people live in, and no they did not rig the game before they were born. A lot probably came into the world with a lot less then you did.

Posted by: weather patterns ()
Date: October 15, 2013 08:06PM

It's a bad idea to compare yourself to others. This will most often lead to embitterment and disappointment, unless you are one of the very few "supermen" in the world who hold a portion of that coveted 1%....and see, there I went just then, becoming embittered. And even these 1%er "supermen" most likely compare themselves...the rich and famous no doubt have moments of doubt, wishing for a simple life of contentment, away from the spotlight. Michael Jackson, for instance. No doubt difficult to sympathize with for the common man, but the principle remains.

And if you are dead-set on comparing, then compare your struggles with those of the people who lived during the Black Death in Europe. Imagine how truly miserable an existence that must have been...

Posted by: off prozac thx to meade ()
Date: October 15, 2013 08:11PM

I just think of Meade skelton or eesh whenever I get depressed. Oh how things could be much worse.... It really makes me appreciate my life.

example

file.php?40,file=80346,filename=09420005

Posted by: another week, another failure ()
Date: November 03, 2013 07:23PM

It gets easier, after time. You start to understand that there is no hope for anyone. The world is in flames. People that are evil, are wholly evil. There is no exception to this. It is unavoidable, unavoidable as the very genes I've inherited myself. But there is still hope to end this line. Why continue this bloodline when all that has come from it is pain and abuse. my father was an abuser, always had been, he used to throw me around the room, choke me when I said a bad word, reminiscent of a much more traumatic Simpsons episode. when I was a kid, I swore to myself when I grew up and had children I would make them feel special, that I would put every inch of my being into making them confident, happy children. The problem is that all of the abuse, eventually did break me. I changed, and I am absolutely broken here and now. I may never be happy again, and I may never live a normal life. But I will break the cycle of abuse that my elders embraced. I will never have children, not because I don't want to, but because in the end, i'm broken. I could not give anyone a better life, because at my core, I am dead. Let them live a happy life. I've been alone for a long time now, it's really not all that bad. What is one life, for the benefit of many.

Posted by: Fucking Die Already ()
Date: November 03, 2013 07:55PM

Why are you still here? Slit em already.

Posted by: It will be better ()
Date: November 03, 2013 08:06PM

Things will get better, man. Unless you are a Republican and you live past Tuesday evening. The losses will be powerful. You should try snorting milk. Feels like drowning at first, but you get this weird sensation in your inner ear when the calcium hits your sinuses (disclaimer: I have never tried this but, if you go there, do it with a friend who is a doctor).

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.