HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Legit Beggars Parading in front of Wal-Mart Today
Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: October 19, 2013 10:19AM

I left a friends house this morning and stopped by the Wal-Mart to be accosted by a woman and her child begging for money for their baseball team. There were about 10 adults and at least 5 or 6 children, some wearing nice, crisp uniforms. I politely declined and went about my way. They were standing right at the entrance harassing anyone who wished to enter the Wal-Mart, not just quietly standing there. Of course idiot after idiot shells out at least a dollar or two, not a lot of change, I guess maybe that's frowned upon and you only give homeless people change?

On my way out I am again asked by a big walrus-mustached, no-neck-having, putt-steak. This time I ask him, are you selling anything or just begging for people's money? Is there some sort of amount you're trying to raise? He looks taken aback, stutters a bit, and mumbles something about a bake sale, but they ran out (it's only 8:30 and you're out?). I ask him why aren't they home baking more instead of standing out here begging for people's money. He stutters a bit more, obviously semi-retarded, so I ask between the dozen parents here, why can't you fund your own damn baseball team instead of standing out here with your hand out, and why not quietly set up a table somewhere out here instead of parading around the entrance stopping everyone that walks in and out of the store? Fuckstick didn't have much of a response so I left, everyone staring at me like I'm the meanest craziest motherfucker on the planet.

What I don't understand is why the fuck don't these over-starched, maggot dick motherfuckers not be less pompous and bit more shameful about dressing their devil spawn baby shitheads and standing around begging for dollars. Fuck you, I work hard for my money and if you want your little shithead to hit a home run, you should shell out your own damn money.

That being said, I always give something to homeless people, whether people say it's right or wrong or whatever, they obviously need it way more than these pompous, fuckstick, shithead pricks masquerading their begging for a good cause. They must have raked in a pretty big penny they people (shitheads) were reaching into their pockets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2013 11:59AM by Rockhound.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Legit Beggars Parading in front of Wal-Mart Today
Posted by: mark j ()
Date: October 19, 2013 09:38PM

stop giving to beggars...most are NOT homeless, just too lazy to work..
those that ARE homeless...let them go to Social Services...

Re: Legit Beggars Parading in front of Wal-Mart Today
Posted by: Mr. Aimee ()
Date: October 19, 2013 10:25PM

I was approached by a beggar at the Walmart in Sterling today. She had an Eastern European appearance but didn't discern any accent.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.