HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dear NSA and CIA
Posted by: Deardeardear ()
Date: October 15, 2013 02:58PM

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2013/1015/Does-the-NSA-know-who-friended-you-on-social-media

Per the link above to let you know that we know you that you know that we h ave been onto you since early 1990's and any online friends I truly have are almost zilch.

Yes most of all my friends online are fake. Yes you wasted your time going through my spam and I ahppy you find it interesting but really now.

Someone like me who not only claims to be Dexter but really is Dexter Morgan do you think I would have a lot of friends online?

Fuck no!

So fuck you and fuck jeff Lindsay and fuck everyone else.

If you have anything to say to me just say it in the trade channel in Stormwind.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.